New alternative procedure to insulin?(Read carefully)

kapi2454's profile photo   01/16/2020 5:03 p.m.

Hello people.First of all, I want this to be read very carefully and the reason for this post is to know or find out more about this procedure totally without checking and of doubtful reputation.

Don't be done at home !!!!!

In an unattainable search for a better quality of life I have searched everywhere as you have done.Natural medicines, alternatives, meditation, acupuncture, aliens, gods etc.

But I recently found the Deep Dark Web a post of an unknown doctor who notice that when making a blood transfusion at low temperatures to a person with diabetes.This had to rejoice its injections for about two weeks (much less is injected).Then everything returned to normal.The guy was curious and in another similar situation I try to return a cold blood transfer (he did not specify the temperature) to a person with diabetes and notice that they had to inject less insulin but since these people had had other problems (of thetype that require transfusions) then I didn't know exactly if there was a relationship.So I take a close relative as a stab.What he did and described as a simple procedure.It was to extract blood from the subject, lower its temperature and inject it again.Something similar to ozone therapy but without mixing with anything else.According to their results, this procedure was repeated every 2 weeks and this person practically stopped injecting.The issue here is that the page disappeared and did not give any consistent or reliable data.Neither names or place of the procedure.I looked then on other sides but I found nothing else (the usual. Treatments and experiments with ultrasound and shock waves to the pancreas or the nerves that stimulate it).
He said that any nurse could do it and without too much knowledge.
In the end.Does anyone know about the subject?

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
01/16/2020 5:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How odd.And did not say that theory had the doctor so that the action of insulin would improve due to the fact of injecting cold blood?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/16/2020 5:14 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

He said nothing.Only apparently the immune system stopped attacking beta cells even for a short time.I had never heard anything like that.He did not define it as a treatment or cure.Just as a simple procedure.Maybe someone had heard about the subject or even for other autoimmune diseases.

Another thing is that I was in Spanish.It seemed Latin but written is difficult to be accurate.

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
01/16/2020 5:44 p.m.

But if.He said what cost you.They are scams.They are distinguished immediately as soon as they ask for money

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/16/2020 9:15 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

kapi2454 said:
Hello people.First of all, I want this to be read very carefully and the reason for this post is to know or find out more about this procedure totally without checking and of doubtful reputation.

Don't be done at home !!!!!

In an unattainable search for a better quality of life I have searched everywhere as you have done.Natural medicines, alternatives, meditation, acupuncture, aliens, gods etc.

But I recently found the Deep Dark Web a post of an unknown doctor who notice that when making a blood transfusion at low temperatures to a person with diabetes.This had to rejoice its injections for about two weeks (much less is injected).Then everything returned to normal.The guy was curious and in another similar situation I try to return a cold blood transfer (he did not specify the temperature) to a person with diabetes and notice that they had to inject less insulin but since these people had had other problems (of thetype that require transfusions) then I didn't know exactly if there was a relationship.So I take a close relative as a stab.What he did and described as a simple procedure.It was to extract blood from the subject, lower its temperature and inject it again.Something similar to ozone therapy but without mixing with anything else.According to their results, this procedure was repeated every 2 weeks and this person practically stopped injecting.The issue here is that the page disappeared and did not give any consistent or reliable data.Neither names or place of the procedure.I looked then on other sides but I found nothing else (the usual. Treatments and experiments with ultrasound and shock waves to the pancreas or the nerves that stimulate it).
He said that any nurse could do it and without too much knowledge.
In the end.Does anyone know about the subject?

I went to a treatment of the renowned Doctor Goiz (who said he could cure diabetes), but all fake.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/16/2020 10:19 p.m.

regina said:
but yes.He said what cost you.They are scams.They are distinguished immediately as soon as they ask for money

That is the subject.He indicated the steps so that everyone at their risk did it at home or with a confidence.
There was no cost more than a syringe practically.(I didn't indicate the amount of blood to get)

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
01/17/2020 12:34 a.m.

It sounds to me that he was investigated in Mexico and convicted of deception.
Do not trust anything that is not scientifically proven
There are many unscrupulous people.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/17/2020 12:48 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
It sounds like that he was investigated in Mexico and convicted of deception.
Do not trust anything that is not scientifically proven
There are many unscrupulous people.

Without scrupulous are all scientists who do not stop getting inefficient patches to fill their pockets.An insulin pump here costs $ 8,000 and monthly maintenance poses $ 700.That is not having scrupulos.How can a mini pc come out of why it was in some plastics than a video editing equipment with 20,000 times more power?The scientists of these times are not here to help them, they are to fill with twine.Can you transmit information from end of the space in a quantum way and cannot stimulate the pancreas with impulses?

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
01/17/2020 2:01 p.m.

One thing is science and another the pharmaceutical business
That is why what must be supported is public research
And no, it's not so easy.The same that is not easy to grow a finger that has been lost.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/17/2020 3:58 p.m.

I tell you how I have achieved the same as that man and without extracting blood: 1000cal diet and strength exercises, 30 min every day.

I have passed in 2 just days of 22 units from Toujeo to 12uds, and at meals of 4-5 units only 2 units and with hypo included, if under 1ud as the 4 drops Máditas do not come out, I run away.

I started the diet on January 13, I am expectant to see what happens to my hormonal cycle ... will I upload basal again?I will tell you.

By the way, that my goal is to lower weight, I did not think that this ephet would have.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/20/2020 11:06 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia my endocrine with those almost daily hypoglycemia events would not give you that guideline and you would leave with scolding ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/20/2020 12:40 p.m.

But aren't they real hypos right?From what seems to you hiccups from 80, graphic small men !!Congratulations @ruthbia!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
01/20/2020 1:18 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

The issue is that in the case of my partner, for example, the levels are enormously modified by their moods.Sometimes he sees a puppy in the street and lowers him.Others The boss sends him to do tasks that overcome her and there the needles hit her almost as if she were immune to insulin.The same sport.We tried to eat the same daily for a long time (holiday) and sometimes the perfect gym starts and sometimes enters hiccups at 5 minutes.We couldn't find a good balance or something that left me calm.
Another thing is that if eating the same every day and doing the same exercises would have worked.It would also be very routine and monotonous.

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
01/20/2020 2:27 p.m.

@sigsauer who is free !!! .... Many are not hypoglycemia.Some yes, in fact one day I got up with 43 of hypoglycemia, seeing that on the back with 2ud it gave me a hiccup of 65, I decided not to put insulin, and of course, 170 after a while.I finished with 2 later and then hypo again, because with 1 you do nothing to me, if I correct over 170 I put 2 units;In my feathers 1 you are almost 3 drops in the best case, the 4 drops must be the theory, I have never seen them in my feathers.

@erpla you don't know the hunger that I am happening!At the moment I have only lost 1kg in 5 days, at this step I am left without carbohydrates rather than without fat.

My Endo of the SS as you see that it never passes from 6.6 gly, it does not send me a regime;I have gone for the insurance to lower my BMI to a normal value.As I have 27, he has put a 1000cal diet.The surprise has been the downturn of Toujeo, of the rapid era: as less, I get less.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/20/2020 4:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.