{'en': 'Information about free', 'es': 'Información sobre el libre'} Image

Information about free

meginer's profile photo   01/20/2020 8:54 a.m.

Good morning,

I know there is an extensive post about free but what I need to know is very concrete and that's why I put it here.

In Andalusia, so far the free to those under 18 years of age has been financed, now it seems that it will be financed for all DB type 1, at least my endocrine has told me, that I spend in about 20 daysLet's see if you can already do all the necessary procedures.

I have used it intermittently but not all the time, now if they finance it, I will surely.But my problem is that I have inadvertent night hypoglycemia, I have lowered fast and slow insulin, I have changed to Lantus to Toujeo and I am much better because they are neither so severe nor so frequent, but I would need a meter with alarms.

The endocrine told me that there is an application on the pirate mobile that is called Miao Miao, or something like that, and I wantedYou have to pass the device through the sensor, so how do you know you are low?

And if I whistle to me, it does not work for me, it does not work for me either because I am very low I do not realize and I don't even know how to measure myself, as there is no one with me.How do you detect that you are low?

Apart I wanted to ask you ... how do you look at the sensor, is it enough with the tegaderm?

In winter maybe but I live in the south and it's very hot in summer, I do a lot of sport and I don't know if I am going to take off all the time because I turn a lot.

Another question is to know if anyone puts it in the abdomen or leg instead of the arm.

And finally, do you know anything about Sugarbeat? It was said that it was going to be launched at the end of the year but has continuous delays.

Thank you.
Elena

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/20/2020 8:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Miao Miao is an additional device that is placed on the free sensor, transmits data to the mobile and the app you use (because there are several: Tomato, XDrip, Glimp ...) has the alerts.There are two the first is not submersible and the second yes.Price: € 70, and the new € 170.It is paid only once, it is loaded as a mobile, lasts 14 and a half days, and you have to replace the adhesives.Miao Miao sticks to the sensor and skin.

I use the free in the buttocks, 2 fingers below the rubber of the panties, that area measures very well and is great for the summer.I do not leave the water, and I have not fallen or spoiled any.In addition to hitting it with an adhesive, the underwear itself is holding the sensor.Now I carry it in my thighs, but for me, the buttocks is more comfortable.The arms never because I lose them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/20/2020 10:31 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Miao Miao 1 is submersible, just like the free.The rechargeable battery lasts more than 2 months, however, I charge it every 2 sensors, that of Miao 2, there are many people who complain that it does not reach 14 days.
With free+miao+xDrip, I suppose that other app also, you can put alarms that predict the descent, in order to advance, I have to let me know 40 minutes before.
In mind the placement of the sensor, I carry it in the lower back zone, in the upper area of ​​the buttock or on the outside of the thigh.
For me all these areas are more reliable than the arm and always protect the sensor with a dressing

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/21/2020 6:51 a.m.

Thanks Merchedm

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/21/2020 7:42 a.m.

merchem said:
miao miao 1, is submersible, just like the free.The rechargeable battery lasts more than 2 months, however, I charge it every 2 sensors, that of Miao 2, there are many people who complain that it does not reach 14 days.
With free+miao+xDrip, I suppose that other app also, you can put alarms that predict the descent, in order to advance, I have to let me know 40 minutes before.
In mind the placement of the sensor, I carry it in the lower back zone, in the upper area of ​​the buttock or on the outside of the thigh.
For me all these areas are more reliable than the arm and always protect the sensor with a dressing

Hello Merchedm then in broad strokes what is the main difference of Miao Maio 1 and 2 size?Best Blutooh connectivity?It is that for the equal price it is still worth Miao Miao 1 you do not believe.Thanks in advance

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
01/22/2020 1:38 p.m.

And if you put it in the buttock or lower back, it does not bother you to do sports, eg abdominals, if you tend on the floor?, Nothing happens to be pressing?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/22/2020 1:55 p.m.

No not at all.In the arm it is likely to give you any blow and be fired.
I do bicycle, swimming and gym, and has never given me problems in that area.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/23/2020 8:04 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I use the Nightrider of Ambrosia: Link
It also works associated with Free through Bluetoooh.To use it you have to install the glymp application on your phone: https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? Id = it.ct.glycemia & hl = es.It has alarms.It cost me € 130 and works with a button that lasts approximately 7 days (and costs € 1).
I use the freestyle continuously for 22 months and I always place it where the manufacturer recommends, without having had adhesion problems.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
01/26/2020 9:17 p.m.

Ruthbia, and how do you put the sensor in the buttock?, Don't it cost you job? How do you see it ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/09/2020 12:06 p.m.

meginer said:
ruthbia, and how do you put the sensor in the buttock?, it does not cost you a job?, how do you not see it ...

For that the mirrors were invented !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/09/2020 4:09 p.m.

sugarluis said:
merchem said:
miao miao 1, is submersible, just like the free.The rechargeable battery lasts more than 2 months, however, I charge it every 2 sensors, that of Miao 2, there are many people who complain that it does not reach 14 days.

Hello Merchedm then in broad strokes what is the main difference of Miao Maio 1 and 2 size?Best Blutooh connectivity?It is that for the equal price it is still worth Miao Miao 1 you do not believe.Thanks in advance

Of course it is worth it.If not for what have the job done?
With the MM2, the battery, the accuracy, the size, in addition to that it is totally submersible (model 1 does not have the same certification as the 2) have improved.

If you want the best myomiao, without thinking twice, buy yourself on the 2, which is the one I use too.In addition, I leave you a discount code: Link

All the best!

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/09/2020 11:39 p.m.

@Suguguis forgives, I have not used the 2, but from what I read, I prefer the 1 or the bubble

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/10/2020 9:34 a.m.

Thanks Merchedm and Davidag2000 for your opinions ;-).

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
02/10/2020 10:53 a.m.

@"Meginer is easy, with a mirror. I wear it 2 fingers below the rubber of underwear.
The last 4 in the thigh but requires a lot of attention not to take it when the pants and socks climb, I have already loaded one to the second day of having started it :(

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/10/2020 11:47 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.