{'en': 'Bad mood for glucose decline', 'es': 'Mal Humor por bajada de glucosa'} Image

Bad mood for glucose decline

Elena Gabriel's profile photo   01/20/2020 8:57 a.m.

I live with a diabetic and in the morning the whichever are tremendously strong.

I understand confusion, sweat and anguish but I don't know how to endure the bad mood of the diabetic in the middle of the downturn.

How do you do?

Thank you!

Elena Gabriel's profile photo
Elena Gabriel
01/20/2020 8:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning @"Elena Gabriel" !!, that is almost like asking someone who has broken his arm ... that he does not hurt and who does not complain !!!

I think you have to be patient, the feeling of downturn is very unpleasant, it is an distressing situation, and that it can also generate a feeling of guilt, if I have to give you some advice on the matter, it is that when it is a low, leave it calm andHave your time to recover, you can offer your help if you need it, or ask if you want you to bring you a glass of sugar water, or something ...

It would also be good if you remember to do when it is a downturn, that is, that you speak it when it is well, in order to make clear the "rules of the game" and to wait for each other at that time, you can tell you to try to retainThat "bad mood.";)

I hope this advice helps you!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
01/20/2020 10:05 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks Fer.The problem is that at that time nothing can be respected, it is "possessed."I thank you anyway.Greetings.

Elena Gabriel
01/20/2020 10:51 a.m.

@Elena Gabriel

I now have very few low (for the moment!) But at first I had enough until I adjust the doses.

When I gave my bad answers to my wife, I couldn't help them.I know that it can be strange.Try not to argue with the nothing until it recovers.Whatever (if he says something), that I enter for one ear and come out for the other.Just try to take something to recover as soon as possible.But don't tell him something like: "I already told you," or "you have to be more careful."It is best to talk little.At that time one is not for many talks.

Of course, you have to talk to him to avoid those downs in the morning.Maybe it gets too basal.

Greetings (and patience)

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/20/2020 11:01 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I get in a very bad mood and overwhelm me that they tell me something, but I have learned not to pay it with the one next to me.It costs because at that time what I want is to leave me alone.
Maybe you can go to a therapist or psychologist to help you manage this bad mood.

It is best not to tell him anything until he recovers and try to speak it quietly when you find a good moment.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/20/2020 11:09 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Elena Gabriel said:
I live with a diabetic and in the morning the downturn are tremendously strong.I understand confusion, sweat and anguish but I don't know how to endure the bad mood of the diabetic in the middle of the downturn.
How do you do?

I imagine that these downs will have an explanation truth ..?Excess basal/fast insulin, time of administration, sport in the previous 24 hours, lack of carbohydrates etc. .. I understand that what needs to be done is to solve hypoglycemia and not to the consequences of hypoglycemia.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/20/2020 12:43 p.m.

Thank you all, your experiences are very useful to me.Once again, thanks and health.:)

Elena Gabriel
01/20/2020 9:38 p.m.

Here you have a couple of related links, I think it will be good for everyone to read!;)

Link
Link can-have-in-a-hipo

fer's profile photo
fer
01/20/2020 9:51 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much again, I'm reading them.My diabetic, as usual, has risen hiccups and we almost have it, but I think it has contained a little.Thank you many :)

Elena Gabriel
01/21/2020 10:05 a.m.

😹😹😹

fer's profile photo
fer
01/21/2020 4:04 p.m.

😹😹😹

fer's profile photo
fer
01/21/2020 4:04 p.m.

@"Elena Gabriel" will have to regulate insulin so as not to wake up so many times with hip.
Hypoglycemia do not only give a bad mood, they are dangerous.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/21/2020 8 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Regina.Yes, you will have to learn to regulate your glucose because the "type 3 diabetics" also have a limit :) Thanks

Elena Gabriel
01/22/2020 1:13 p.m.

Hi Elena.The best thing you can do is not to hook yourself with your Malgenio, just facilitate what you have to do to raise it, bring it the water with sugar or what your doctor finds you recommended to raise it faster.

Imagine, if people who do not have diabetes are evolving when they have a little hunger, now calculates what gives it a diabetic that suddenly feels that life goes there and that does not have enough strength to do anytask you are doing.It is an effort, which looks slowly, but internally it feels a lot of effort to first, realize that they have a downturn, because at least it happens to me that as is something that begins slowly it can be confused with sleep, withTiredness, with a little normal weakness.I already confirm when I was doing a homework and I see that the mind is not working well, that I suddenly forget that I was doing, and when I remember again I will determine to do it but I see that I have a lot of difficulty and slowness achieving it ...It's already: I ​​have a downturn, go up to rise it to you.

Then, try to keep calm.If it doesn't work for you because it makes you nervous to see it like this, take it and tell him that he goes down, that you do not have to pay it, that he simply tells you how you help it and that's it.Already knowing and knowing him you will look if you retire from that place you just have sure that you are already helping or if you stay there.That depends on you and your nervous system.

Good day.

DianaLo's profile photo
DianaLo
01/27/2020 4:48 p.m.

@"Elena Gabriel", when there is hypoglycemia, the brain captures the little sugar we have in the body, paralyzes functions that are not vital and sends to the heart to continue working.
In addition, many symptoms are suffered, the body feels very weird (indescribable) and the embedded mind.
So at this time it is best to give water with sugar and practice the "Law of Silence"

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/29/2020 4:46 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.