{'en': 'I introduce myself ...', 'es': 'Me presento ...'} Image

I introduce myself ...

jorge_hh's profile photo   01/28/2020 7:52 p.m.

Hello my name is Jorge, I am an insulin -dependent for 1 year, I present myself in this forum to see and ask a couple of questions.

We still do not achieve with my doctor regulate the insulin NPH well, so I am momentarily with current insulin to correct and also the NPH.

I hope that with some correct diet and better managing insulin, later I do not need current insulin, I am going to chuse the forum before asking questions that you see are already answered.

Thanks for accepting me.

jorge_hh's profile photo
jorge_hh
01/28/2020 7:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is that the NPH is very slave, you have to eat on the peaks, if not, it causes you hypoglycemia.
There are much more flat insulins, which are placed once a day and that are accompanied by the rapids in the meals, and free you from food schedules.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/29/2020 12:26 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina, in the poorest countries like mine, patients are given NPH.They don't give another.And bought in Pharmacy La Lantus, for example, it costs 20 euros each pen!

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/29/2020 4:33 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

I fully agree with the two previous comments.My experience and memories with the NPH ... to forget.It is, as they have said, a very slave insulin, which causes strong and unpredictable hypoglycemia.Infinitely better one of these last basal insulins, Lantus type, toujeo or threeiba.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
02/01/2020 10:44 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.