{'en': 'Buy sensors out of Spain ...', 'es': 'Comprar sensores fuera de españa...'} Image

Buy sensors out of Spain ...

Alvaro Fuentes's profile photo   02/02/2020 4:11 p.m.

Hello.

Has anyone bought freestyle sensors in Andorra, England or France, etc ...?

I have seen that in France they are a cheaper tad, but I don't know if they spoil the house would take care.

Merciii!

Alvaro Fuentes's profile photo
Alvaro Fuentes
02/02/2020 4:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Free sensors ... that I forgot and I don't know how it is edited ... hehehe.

Alvaro Fuentes
02/02/2020 4:14 p.m.

It is edited by clicking on the tooth wheel icon located at the top-right of the message (before seven days).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/02/2020 6:34 p.m.

MAKAZQ MERCII JA IS MADE ... :) :) :)

Alvaro Fuentes
02/02/2020 9:53 p.m.

@"Alvaro Fuentes" and to name someone in particular, (arroba @) @solaria.And yes, there are colleagues who buy it in a pharmacy in France and send them by paid mail.Hopefully someone gives you the data.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/03/2020 2:42 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Good morning.
I already have several orders made to different online pharmacies in France and for now no problem.
In fact, orders get faster than the last ones I made to the official ABBOT page.
I have the links to the family (I have several because sometimes they have no stock) to which I made orders in case someone is interested, if the managers of the forum allow them to put here.
Greetings

jasom's profile photo
jasom
02/03/2020 9:11 a.m.

jasom said:
good morning.
I already have several orders made to different online pharmacies in France and for now no problem.
In fact, orders get faster than the last ones I made to the official ABBOT page.
I have the links to the family (I have several because sometimes they have no stock) to which I made orders in case someone is interested, if the managers of the forum allow them to put here.
Greetings

There is no problem, everything that is to help people, which is not allowed to put advertising or false news.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/03/2020 9:28 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Ok, here are the links to 3 French online pharmacies:
Link Search_query = free & amp; results = 34

Link

Greetings

jasom's profile photo
jasom
02/03/2020 11:02 a.m.

Thank you very much for the answers.I don't know why the emails get to me with unwanted mail ... :( :( :(

Alvaro Fuentes
02/06/2020 3:36 p.m.

jasom said:
ok, here are the links to 3 French online pharmacies:

Link

Greetings

Hello.A question work well here in Spain?What takes to receive them?I imagine that if there is any problrma, do not change it?
Thank you so much

Elena Cano Liebanas's profile photo
Elena Cano Liebanas
02/09/2020 11:03 a.m.

To me the last 10 has been brought to me by a friend who lives in France and was going on vacation.He was gathering.He bought them in pharmacy (without recipe or anything) to 37 euros.Yes, 37 euros !!!!Inexplicable when the standard of living in France is much higher than in Spain.

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
02/09/2020 11:19 a.m.

Elena Cano Liebanas said:
jasom said:

Link

Greetings

Hello.A question work well here in Spain?What takes to receive them?I imagine that if there is any problrma, do not change it?
Thank you very much

Hello, the sensors work perfectly, they are the same as those you buy here in Spain, the issue of shipments with normal shipping about 3/4 work days depends on each store, in my case much better than when I buy them on the official websiteThat takes me longer.
On the subject of the changes so far I had no problem with any then I cannot tell you.
All the best

jasom's profile photo
jasom
02/11/2020 10:36 a.m.

Good morning, I have made a request for two sensors at the same price as on the official page and with free enive expenses when exceeding € 100 and a Andorra pharmacy, we will see what it takes, but from what I see less than Abbot safe.The pharmacy is called Torrent Pharmacy.

R_78's profile photo
R_78
02/11/2020 3:18 p.m.

Hello, as I said before I bought two sensors in Andorra and it has taken 3 days to come, on the official page of Abbott I have been waiting for two other sensors for a month and at the moment nothing.

R_78's profile photo
R_78
02/15/2020 8:19 p.m.

jasom said:

Link

Greetings

Hello, have you bought in these pharmacies? I made a purchase in GranPharma, and once was the accepted payment and the shipping in preparation, they send me an email that says that my order will be reimbursed. My account and instead of refund I find myselfA new attempted charge. I'm trying to get in touch with them but at the moment they don't answer my emails.

oviedo7791's profile photo
oviedo7791
02/17/2020 8:20 a.m.

oviedo7791 said:
jasom said:

Link

Greetings

Hello, have you bought in these pharmacies? I made a purchase in GranPharma, and once was the accepted payment and the shipping in preparation, they send me an email that says that my order will be reimbursed. My account and instead of refund I find myselfa new attempted charge. I'm trying to contact them but at the moment they don't answer my emails.

Hello.
If I bought on those websites, and specifically the one that you tell me was where I made the last order a couple of weeks ago and I had no problem with the payment, it may be a problem with the card or bank theme.

Greetings

jasom's profile photo
jasom
02/17/2020 12:42 p.m.

jasom said:
oviedo7791 said:
jasom said:
jasom said:
ok, here are the links to 3 French -online pharmacies:

Link

Greetings

Hello, have you bought in these pharmacies? I made a purchase in GranPharma, and once was the accepted payment and the shipping in preparation, they send me an email that says that my order will be reimbursed. My account and instead of refund I find myselfa new attempted charge. I'm trying to contact them but at the moment they don't answer my emails.

Hello.
If I bought on those websites, and specifically the one that you tell me was where I made the last order a couple of weeks ago and I had no problem with the payment, it may be a problem with the card or bank theme.

Greetings

No problem with the bank, the payment was accepted, do not answer emails. I have called them by phone and everything is long. Moemento The bank has made the provisional return and has contacted them.

oviedo7791's profile photo
oviedo7791
02/18/2020 11:49 a.m.

jasom said:

Link

Greetings

The first does not give me shipping option to Spain ... if Portugal and Andorra, how strange.

David Lerma Romero's profile photo
David Lerma Romero
06/14/2020 6:04 p.m.

They cover the guarantee by calling Abbott Spain or should you call France?If you call France, you will have to say that you have bought it in Pharmacy, right?

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
06/27/2020 7:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.