For when in Spain the freestyle subsidized sensors

IbTeRm's profile photo   02/04/2020 12:10 p.m.

In the work I have another partner who is also a user of the freestyle sensors, and we both agree that to improve the sensors, I would have to warn the reader, or the mobile or hyper mobile.Well, curlying, I saw online that they have already taken out a new free freeyle sensor, which precisely alerts the user via Bluetooth of these necessary sugar changes that we have to know.
It is seen that the price of the sensors is the same, but the reader is not worth it, for the Bluetooth, so I think the improvements are very advantageous, and the sensors being the same price, they should already think about supplying the new sensors.
What I do not understand is why they have not yet arrived in Spain, and yes to other countries in Europe.

IbTeRm's profile photo
IbTeRm
02/04/2020 12:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ibterm

Yes, that is a topic already commented on the main theme of freestyle everything you need to know

Link

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/04/2020 4:52 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@Ibterm

Ah, by the way, to improve the free sensor as you say (and that it looks like a real continuous monitor) there are already readers, such as Miao Miao 2, who put themselves next to the free sensor and q with a program sends you alarms, etc..There are many who use it.Look in the forum in case you are interested in the issues that already exist

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/04/2020 4:59 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.