Very persistent downturn.Has it happened to you?

Mario_S's profile photo   02/06/2020 4:15 p.m.

What's low my daughter has.I almost injected the glucagon, I took it out of the fridge and set out to wait a half hour and click it.Fortunately it rose a little and is in 79. Well, that during the day, from 06.30 to now, 16.20 hrs.He has ingested about 18 rations of HC only with the insulin of breakfast and did not rebound.I will investigate what happened and I will comment.I hope it is not a pump problem that infuses more than because.
Well, I would appreciate if someone has suffered such a prolonged downturn and with difficulty uploading, please comment.
More than anything not to feel alone with this bad experience.Evil of many ..: D: D: D
Thank you!!

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
02/06/2020 4:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That happens with the long -term exercise / sport and especially in small children.
Insulin bombs behave infusing insulin to "down" (less quantity).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/06/2020 9:09 p.m.

Thanks Mamarvazq.Always your contributions are very interesting.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
02/06/2020 9:33 p.m.

mario_s said:
go low my daughter.I almost injected the glucagon, I took it out of the fridge and set out to wait a half hour and click it.Fortunately it rose a little and is in 79. Well, that during the day, from 06.30 to now, 16.20 hrs.He has ingested about 18 rations of HC only with the insulin of breakfast and did not rebound.I will investigate what happened and I will comment.I hope it is not a pump problem that infuses more than because.
Well, I would appreciate if someone has suffered such a prolonged downturn and with difficulty uploading, please comment.
More than anything not to feel alone with this bad experience.Evil of many ..: D: D: D
Thank you!!

I would never trust a bomb, if I die it will be by my hand ...

The bombs kill, the technology fails and it is not so good yet, learn to calculate, it is difficult to be a relaxation in comas preo by the hand of one not by a scrubbing device!

Wassss's profile photo
Wassss
03/09/2020 4:27 a.m.

Companions, the bomb does not kill.
I trust its programming.And in any case, a human error is more likely (injected twice, forgetting basal, bolus, confusing insulins or exchanging dose) than a machine.
Amen, that the bombs are scheduled a top of administration of both the basal and the bolus.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/09/2020 11:06 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

hikary said:
Hello :) Keep diabetes at a satisfactory way is possible thanks to this new and only natural method recently discovered.You can immediately stop spending high sums of money and be guessing how to control diabetes.He will tell you immediately to eat, and from what meals stay away.I did it and it turned out to me, this includes a Via WhatsApp support group for all members.Here is the link Link greetings

Unicorn Sellers ...

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
03/09/2020 11:42 p.m.

mario_s said:
go low my daughter.I almost injected the glucagon, I took it out of the fridge and set out to wait a half hour and click it.Fortunately it rose a little and is in 79. Well, that during the day, from 06.30 to now, 16.20 hrs.He has ingested about 18 rations of HC only with the insulin of breakfast and did not rebound.I will investigate what happened and I will comment.I hope it is not a pump problem that infuses more than because.
Thank you!!

Hello, I do not have a bomb and I do not know very well how it works but the persistent casualties are usually due or a lot of sport as they have already commented or that it has happened with slow insulin.Check out the units that is injecting it but if everything is fine and it happens again, it needs to reduce the slow dose.Sometimes for different reasons it happens to us.Although the normal thing is now that with the confinement at home we are increased the needs when exercising.

Vir's profile photo
Vir
03/15/2020 1:02 p.m.

It may have been the basal, which is the "slow" in a bomb.Fortunately it has happened and it has not been repeated, but we had a bad time.
Thanks for your vir interest.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
03/15/2020 3:14 p.m.

I do not use a pump, but I think the good of the pumps when you have hypoglycemia is that you can take it away or stop it so that it does not infuse you insulin and that makes it go back much faster, is what you usually do?

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
03/19/2020 12:38 a.m.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
05/23/2020 6:52 p.m.

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "macarena93"Is that what you usually do?

Yes, when you have hypic you suspend the "basal", which is equivalent to the slow one.
The pump only uses fast insulin, but in two different ways.
One is to replace the slow.All day, every hour infuses a minimal amount of quick insulin.If you are hicc up, you stop this way of infusing for the necessary time, an hour, an hour and a half, two ..
And the other way is the traditional.You enter the bomb once a series of parameters with your doctor, which will serve the bomb for their calculations.Then each meal indicates to the pump the amount of hydrates you are going to eat and the pump automatically calculates your need for insulin and with your acceptance, infuses it.
There are more things, but basically, it works.
Thanks for interested in the Macarena issue.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
05/23/2020 6:52 p.m.

Both in the bomb and with the injections, they begin with the human factor.So neither a good nor the other is bad.The programming of the pump, you must be equally aware of correcting or modifying it, as you did with the injections, depending on various factors that affect us.Physical activity, that extra that you eat today because it is the celebration of the do not know that, if you have lost body mass or even if summer and you sweat and lose more liquids (I in summer, for example, I have to lower the doses;I did it with the injections and I have to do it with the pump, if I don't want to have hypos).In summary.You must know and know your illness and act accordingly with common sense, with bomb and without it.Salu2

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
05/24/2020 3:52 p.m.

moñiño said:
both in the bomb and with injections, begin with the human factor.So neither a good nor the other is bad.The programming of the pump, you must be equally aware of correcting or modifying it, as you did with the injections, depending on various factors that affect us.Physical activity, that extra that you eat today because it is the celebration of the do not know that, if you have lost body mass or even if summer and you sweat and lose more liquids (I in summer, for example, I have to lower the doses;I did it with the injections and I have to do it with the pump, if I don't want to have hypos).In summary.You must know and know your illness and act accordingly with common sense, with bomb and without it.Salu2

Exactly.That's how it is.We are now making small corrections in basal and ratios, for heat.And like you, we are going down, we are gradually and trying, to see what happens.
Greetings.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
05/24/2020 7:19 p.m.

James44 said:
Hello, very good article.Let me tell you that today"Italic"> Keep diabetes satisfactorily is possible thanks to a new and unique natural method recently discovered. I recommend a very effective material teaches you to eat, and from what meals stay away ... presents the critical components that you have been ignoring, the vitamins and minerals that your body begs that you take since you diagnosed you diabetes tooThey have a support group via WhatsApp for all members.Having within my hands genetic science repairing my DNA is something unique.In fact, many people talk about the subject I read variety of articles about the same and none finished convincing me, until I read about "diabetes system", I invite you to read this article, the truth never opened my mind to read something like this reading did, he responded to what I needed I recommend them the truth very effective, look!

Do you grow up with good?

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
05/24/2020 8:25 p.m.

What's low my daughter has.I almost injected the glucagon, I took it out of the fridge and set out to wait a half hour and click it.Fortunately it rose a little and is in 79. Well, that during the day, from 06.30 to now, 16.20 hrs.He has ingested about 18 rations of HC only with the insulin of breakfast and did not rebound.I will investigate what happened and I will comment.I hope it is not a pump problem that infuses more than because.
Thank you!!

Hello, I had several episodes of hypoglycemia that I was not able to overcome and in one of them I went to the Emergency Hospital, they did my analysis and stabilized my glucose.I had urine infection and told me the doctor that it could be that is why sugar did not upload me, so they treated me the infection and it has not happened to me again.

Montsevn's profile photo
Montsevn
05/24/2020 9:27 p.m.

Montsevn said:
Thank you!!

Hello, I had several episodes of hypoglycemia that I was not able to overcome and in one of them I went to the Emergency Hospital, they did my analysis and stabilized my glucose.I had urine infection and told me the doctor that it could be that is why sugar did not upload me, so they treated me the infection and it has not happened to me again.

How curious.I didn't think that possibility.Something else to keep in mind if something similar is repeated.
You never have just learned on this topic.
Thank you!!

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
05/24/2020 11:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.