{'en': 'Suganorm', 'es': 'Suganorm'} Image

Suganorm

efegg's profile photo   02/06/2020 6:51 p.m.

Hello everyone!!!

I would like to know if someone from the forum to hearing or knows something of a medication called suganorm, apparentIt can be cured after six months of treatment with this medication.

I really don't know how much this news will have, so I ask to see if any of you also heard of this medicine, and if it is true what is said about him.

Greetings friends.

efegg's profile photo
efegg
02/06/2020 6:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It looks like a scam like an aircraft carrier:
"Clinical trials for 10 years have shown that 75% of patients have normalized sugarnorm blood sugar levels. 68% of patients recover the functions of the pancreas , the heart and the digestive system.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
02/06/2020 7 p.m.

That medicine is as improved metformin.Diabetes, today (2020), does not cure.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/06/2020 9:17 p.m.

@EFEGG
Eye, that sungorm product is a scam !!, just as @Mario_s tells you

I put link a serious health forum page (it is in German, but if you activate the translator in Google you can read)

To save you some time, the conclusion says something like that
Conclusion: In our opinion, the suganorm product is only another product of fraud, which cannot maintain the promised effects.The manufacturer of this product has already attracted negative attention with other products on doubtful websites, doubtful sales arguments and unsustainable promises.

Behind the product against diabetes is the company Bernatatte Ltd, Av. Ricardo J. Alfaro, Panama International.This company has already attracted negative attention with other products.The company's scam products include, for example, bactefort, tinedol or hondocream.

Link

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/07/2020 11:46 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

That is, it is one more bullet, ... I think it is true what they comment, that pharmaceutical laboratories are not interested in stopping this complete disease, because we are many diabetics and we all have to be controlled based on their medications.
Well friends, we will have to keep waiting to see if that day is true and we can eradicate this damn disease.
Greetings for everyone.

efegg's profile photo
efegg
02/11/2020 8:41 p.m.

Scam.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/13/2020 12:31 a.m.

Thank you very much, the truth if it seemed suspicious

Valentina Arbeláez's profile photo
Valentina Arbeláez
07/06/2020 4:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.