I've been a horrible night

veronica1998's profile photo   02/09/2020 9:16 a.m.

Well, let's see how I explain this ... Last night I click my slow insulin (Levemir), my mother put it on my arm and I already noticed that I did not enter well.It was hard to lower the button, let's go fatal.It is not the first time that happens to me and as always that this happens to me, I get very quickly, I did not put the fast one, nor was it waiting for half an hour and then put it on.(It is what I do in these cases and I do well).Yesterday I was high at dinner, I was 290 ... Well, at 45-60 minutes I look at it and I already have 120-130.Total I'm going to do dinner, late for a while and for an intuition or something I looked at it again and I was going up again.I call the urgencies of my people and explain it, he tells me to wait and that if he continues to put something quickly.I did that, but with the fatality that had a crazy day and fell asleep ... I woke up around 5 in the morning and I had 380. Bone what?He hadn't dinner, nor had he eaten anything.It's very rare, it had never happened to me ... I had lowered super fast at the beginning and then climbed again ... I put the fast insulin running, but here I still still with 200 and peak and I have not dinner or eat anything.It is as if the Levemir had acted super rare.I have to say that as I commented at the beginning, I enter fatal and whenever this happens to me, it goes down super fast, but it does not rise again, it is normal.But this time I have left one or two bulges where I click and hurt me.I don't know if it will have something to do ... now I would have the insulin in the morning, I put it the same yet without having dinner and having both put myself?Is there any possibility that when it makes the slow effect, I act now and I lie it if I put it again?I am paranoid hahaha, it is the first time that it happens to me such a rare xD

veronica1998's profile photo
veronica1998
02/09/2020 9:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Keep putting insulin as always.In the rapid add the correction.
At your age, you should already put the insulin yourself.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/09/2020 10:17 a.m.

mamarvazq said:
keep putting insulin as always.In the rapid add the correction.
At your age, you should already put the insulin yourself.

I wear it alone, sometimes when I put it in my arms, that if my mother helps me and she puts it on me.What problem is there?

veronica1998's profile photo
veronica1998
02/09/2020 10:19 a.m.

You will have caught you a capillary and absorbed before.
Let's see if they change the slowly to put it in a dose.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/09/2020 11:02 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.