I can't get the freestyle

luna's profile photo   01/24/2021 10:12 p.m.

Hello.
I would like to know how my daughter can get the freestyle, because the endocrine has denied it saying that he does not need it, the fact is that we see everyone who has it, a couple of years ago they told us that they only gave it tominors here in Madrid and that for three months they were missing to turn 18 that was not worth it, but we see that many people carry it and that they are already teenagers and adults, I do not know if it will have changed, but I see that not onlyThey give it to minors.The truth is that we are desperate, because every time it is click to do control, it has to do it several times because it does not get drop of blood to the first, it has very crushed fingers of so much puncture (almost 16 years clicking)
I would also like to know if you can choose endocrine@ in the Community of Madrid and which is good@, because we have not yet found a conditions, they are usually quite edges.
Thank you.

luna's profile photo
luna
01/24/2021 10:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

moon said:
hello.
I would like to know how my daughter can get the freestyle, because the endocrine has denied it saying that he does not need it, the fact is that we see everyone who has it, a couple of years ago they told us that they only gave it tominors here in Madrid and that for three months they were missing to turn 18 that was not worth it, but we see that many people carry it and that they are already teenagers and adults, I do not know if it will have changed, but I see that not onlyThey give it to minors.The truth is that we are desperate, because every time it is click to do control, it has to do it several times because it does not get drop of blood to the first, it has very crushed fingers of so much puncture (almost 16 years clicking)
I would also like to know if you can choose endocrine@ in the Community of Madrid and which is good@, because we have not yet found a conditions, they are usually quite edges.
Thank you.

I would change endocrine.Systems such as free freestyle are indispensable today, and more for the little ones, who should have more preference.

Search how to get the system.

All the best.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/25/2021 12:11 a.m.

davidag2000 said:
moon said:
hello.
Thank you.

I would change endocrine.Systems such as free freestyle are indispensable today, and more for the little ones, who should have more preference.

Greetings.

Good morning David.

My daughter debuted with four years, but when we asked the freestyle here in Madrid, she lacUser, do not serve me in person, contact via mail and answer me a couple of months ago that he will talk to the endocrine and continue as we were, without knowing anything else.
My daughter knows the operation of the freestyle because we have the first generation and when we lived in Galicia I used it and even at the beginning we went to Portugal to buy the patches, but now I cannot buy them in Madrid because they are very expensive and the breeding is suffering whatThat is not written, it is not surprising that it is all day in a bad mood, it needs quality of life.

Thank you.

luna's profile photo
luna
01/25/2021 12:44 p.m.

Hi Luna, my advice is that you change from endocrine.All diabetics should be able to access a continuous meter, the control of the disease is much more rigorous not to mention comfort for the patient.
Where do you live?I am currently in the clinician and the truth that after going through several throughout my life, I am delighted, they are very majestic and they are quite updated.
Dr. Inés Jiménez takes me.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/25/2021 12:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

By the way, last week they met us for Wednesday, January 27 (surprising the speed) at the Alcorcón hospital, to see what result we take out of this appointment and if they finally give it the freestyle

luna's profile photo
luna
01/25/2021 12:54 p.m.

moon said:
davidag2000 said:
moon said:
moon said:
hello.
Thank you.

Greetings.

Good morning David.

My daughter debuted with four years, but when we asked the freestyle here in Madrid, she lacUser, do not serve me in person, contact via mail and answer me a couple of months ago that he will talk to the endocrine and continue as we were, without knowing anything else.
My daughter knows the operation of the freestyle because we have the first generation and when we lived in Galicia I used it and even at the beginning we went to Portugal to buy the patches, but now I cannot buy them in Madrid because they are very expensive and the breeding is suffering whatThat is not written, it is not surprising that it is all day in a bad mood, it needs quality of life.

Thank you.

I understand it perfectly, since I am 20 years old too.The only thing I can recommend is that if you see them very expensive with their official price, that you look for them by other ways, such as eBay or Wallapop, which will always be more possibilities to find them at a lower price (in fact, I have sold several FSL1 for a long time ago), in addition to trying to press as much as possible to end up financing and delivering as soon as possible, either with your current endocrine or with another.

What I am clear is that sensors like the FSL have changed my control in diabetes, and they have become indispensable for my day to day.

If you need something else, you can write to me, both you and her, a private message.

All the best.

DavidAG2000
01/25/2021 12:55 p.m.

nigiri said:
hello moon, my advice is that you change from endocrine.All diabetics should be able to access a continuous meter, the control of the disease is much more rigorous not to mention comfort for the patient.
Where do you live?I am currently in the clinician and the truth that after going through several throughout my life, I am delighted, they are very majestic and they are quite updated.
Dr. Inés Jiménez takes me.All the best.

Hello.
We have had two endocrine in Ourense and then in Madrid at the Alcorcón hospital Dr. Bezanilla when my daughter was a minor, debuted at the Hospital de La Paz, although we still lived in Galicia, we have been in many endocrineDíaz too and we have not found a good one, from a good little one has been very demoralized because you have a disease that will accompany you a lifetime and treat you arrogantly since you are four years old.The endocrine of the Alcorcón hospital have influenced very negatively in my daughter's mood, to the point of not wantingI consider a good professional very important and who has empathy and does not sink you psychologically.

luna's profile photo
luna
01/25/2021 1:13 p.m.

I understand you perfectly.I am a diabetic since the age of 9 and from adolescence I directly stopped going.Instead of empathizing with me, I only fell bronchs.
Good luck with this new appointment, you will tell us.
Regarding buying the sensors by Wallapop or Ebay, I do not recommend it, if you have any problem you will not be able to claim the laboratory.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/25/2021 8:44 p.m.

nigiri said:
I understand you perfectly.I am a diabetic since the age of 9 and from adolescence I directly stopped going.Instead of empathizing with me, I only fell bronchs.
Good luck with this new appointment, you will tell us.
Regarding buying the sensors by Wallapop or Ebay, I do not recommend it, if you have any problem you will not be able to claim the laboratory.All the best.

The guarantee can be claimed the same, since it is part of the product, and not from the seller.

DavidAG2000
01/26/2021 12:58 a.m.

@luna I am with the Jimenez Foundation and they serve me well.They put me in the Free system in September, after almost 5 years paying it.
I came displaced from Castilla La Mancha.

In Madrid they provide it to all.
Put a claim, so I got me to give it to me before.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/26/2021 4:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Davidag2000 When you buy the sensors they go with a serial number and the purchases being registered in Abbott, I doubt what you say, this is not a television or a game console.They have a record of who and
When each sensor has been bought as well as those that have been given to Social Security.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/26/2021 9:54 p.m.

nigiri said:
@davidag2000 when you buy the sensors go with a serial number and purchases being registered in Abbott, I doubt what you say, this is not a TV or a game console.They have a record of who and
When each sensor has been bought as well as those that have been given to Social Security.

Indeed, it is discharged in Abbott for a long time.When we lived in Galicia we bought the patches in Portugal, I do not think it is like to doubt it, although it is already solved, this morning in consultation they have already offered it and although it knows its operation because it has already used it, it has to return to the hospitalIn March and they already give him the new freestyle, we have left the consultation very happy, because the very pleasant and friendly doctor.

luna's profile photo
luna
01/27/2021 11:24 a.m.

luna's profile photo
luna
01/27/2021 noon

This is your old freestyle

luna's profile photo
luna
01/27/2021 12:02 p.m.

@luna I use the old man.I just had to update the SW.That yes, it has no alarms

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/27/2021 4:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@luna I am very happy that they have finally granted it and that the doctor has caused you good impression :)
I did not doubt anything, my comment was for the user who recommended buying them on eBay or Wallapop, I told him that, in my view, it is not advisable to buy them outside the official website.
Greetings and congratulations.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/27/2021 7:36 p.m.

nigiri said:
@moon I am very happy that they have finally granted it and that the doctor has caused you good impression :)
I did not doubt anything, my comment was for the user who recommended buying them on eBay or Wallapop, I told him that, in my view, it is not advisable to buy them outside the official website.
Greetings and congratulations.

Obviously, it is best to buy them on the official page.But if he said he didn't want to spend so much money, what remedy would he have?

DavidAG2000
01/27/2021 8:45 p.m.

Thank you very much!;) :):* <3

luna's profile photo
luna
01/27/2021 8:53 p.m.

In Catalonia, where I reside, I understand that the SS only prescribes the type 1 diabetics, so here if we want to use it comes out of the pocket, although it is true that if you go to France in pharmacies it sells it to you in halfAt the price that in Spain, I hope they would give it to all of us who are at a more exaustive control level or that you click 3 or 6 times a day, because there comes a time that in time you no longer know how to prick, I try duringA month, because I have the border at 60 km, and it was wonderful, but my economy is fair, why don't they facilitate it?In some regions are they giving patients with type 2?, ......

match53's profile photo
match53
01/31/2021 11:02 a.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

match53 said:
in Catalonia, where I reside, I understand that the SS only prescribes it to type 1 diabetics, so here if we want to use it comes out of the pocket, although it is true that it is true thatIf you go to France in the pharmacies it sells it at half the price that in Spain, hopefully they would give it to all those who are at a more exa -austive control level or that you can prick 3 or 6 times a day, because aMoment that in time you no longer know, I try for a month, because I have the border at 60 km, and it was wonderful, but my economy is fair, because they do not facilitate it?In some regions are they giving patients with type 2?, ......

Probably, this year they already take out the brands known smart watches capable of measuring glucose, so it remains attentive 😉

DavidAG2000
01/31/2021 12:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.