I think they are ignoring me in health

Gonsvq's profile photo   02/16/2020 1:31 a.m.

Hello good,

First of all I wanted to thank you for the forum and for your answers,

I am from Andalusia.I am 30 years old, I have 10 with type 1 diabetes. Until 1/2 years ago I controlled her perfectly, in addition to the few descents I had a lot.My previous endocrine suggested using the insulin pump but the truth is that it was not necessary.In addition, this endocrine informed me and gave new machines when they left.

When changing the city and medical center my surprise was that the doctor told me that I was not going to refer to endocrine any.The nurse suggested that they treat me diabetes in a hospital with more resources but asking my doctor told me no, that there was no budget to derive me and neither for bombs and stories.

I stayed a little frozen.The worst thing is that I have not controlled the levels well (can my metabolism change me?) I have the same thing to 40 and I do not even realize but the doctor as much as it gives me is a role for it to pointThe levels ... (I use a meter that sends it by Bluetooth to the mobile) this health treatment worries me a lot and I don't know if it is normal.I need help.:(

Gonsvq's profile photo
Gonsvq
02/16/2020 1:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I would say that it is not normal, but I can do little else to say it in this comment.You must plant them and make them see the situation.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/16/2020 1:45 a.m.

@Gonsvq should control you an endocrine.Normally, family and nurses in health centers do not know how to treat type 1 diabetes.
Put a claim aimed at the health service of your Autonomous Community by putting all the lack of control that you have been in recent months and requesting to be attended by specialized medicine that in this case is the endocrinology service

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
02/16/2020 10:21 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.