{'en': 'I present myself, type 2 diabetics and kidney transplant', 'es': 'Me presento, diabética tipo 2 y transplante de riñón'} Image

I present myself, type 2 diabetics and kidney transplant

Itzitery's profile photo   02/17/2020 10:31 p.m.

Hello,

My name is Erika and I am Type 2 diabetic three years ago with being a diabetic I have to add that I am transplanted 6 years ago.

The problem is that I do not accept diabetes, so I have serious added problems ... I am currently insulin abasaglate and I also have Trulicity, but I do not wear it because it hurts me a lot.

I also have a quick novorapid insulin, I have had the diabetes well controlled until recently, that I have already rendered and I do not put the insulin and of course the last analytical I have had a glycosilada of 11.

Doctors have encouraged me to continue putting insulin and accept diabetes as I have accepted my kidney disease,
On Friday I have consult with my endocrine.:)

Greetings,

Itzitery's profile photo
Itzitery
02/17/2020 10:31 p.m.

Debutante de Diabetes en 2016 tt.Actual
Abasaglar
NovoRapid
1º Tx de Riñon 2009 :)
2º Tx de Riñon 2013 :)

Put on the insulin you need to be controlled.A continuous meter will come well, eat it with the endo.
If you have a good treatment, it will not be so difficult to lower that hemo to 7.
Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/18/2020 11:19 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
put the insulin you need to be controlled.A continuous meter will come well, eat it with the endo.
If you have a good treatment, it will not be so difficult to lower that hemo to 7.
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcome !!!As for the continuous meter if it is true that I was thinking of commenting to the endocrine to see what it tells me that with the abasaglar these days I am quite well and with normal figures.

Itzitery's profile photo
Itzitery
02/18/2020 1:35 p.m.

Abasaglar
NovoRapid

Welcome.
If you already have the values ​​better, the Hemo will go down ...
I imagine you will have to have more thorough control if possible due to your previous kidney problems.
Much encouragement.

anif's profile photo
anif
02/18/2020 1:54 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

@Itzitery

Welcome to the forum

Do not give up and do not stop putting the insulin that you need to be under control again.Your kidneys will surely thank you.

In addition to insulin, try to maintain healthy food habits.It is not about diet, but to eat regularly in a balanced way.Well, if you add a little movement (some sport, walk a little regularly) you will quickly down the HB and you will find yourself much better.

Encourage and anything you need / doubt, if we can all answer you.TB you can use the forum to vent.That sometimes is very good for us

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/18/2020 5:05 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Welcome to the forum @itzitery!, Pay attention to your doctors, you have all our support, try to improve your glyc, it is most importantly that you can do to avoid other complications, so many spirits !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
02/21/2020 7:52 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I understand you, this disease is complicated because many times doing things well you don't see the results you want.But that is what he fell to us, so he accepts that you will have to take care of yourself if you want to live with a better quality of life.I also had to leave Trulicity due to stomach and gas problems (I swelled like a globe).
Cheer up!

XMIKE's profile photo
XMIKE
02/23/2020 12:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you all for the welcome,

On Friday I was with my endocrine and I really had the controls very badly that I was not putting the insulin and I encourage me to keep putting it on, I comment on the free freestyle glucose meter and recommended it to me.

And I bought it awaited.

At the moment I have already regulated the glucose well.

Thank you!!!!

Itzitery's profile photo
Itzitery
02/24/2020 9:40 p.m.

Abasaglar
NovoRapid

Great @itzitery !!Keep it up !!

fer's profile photo
fer
02/24/2020 10:05 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I encourage, ... I can think of a couple of things, the first is to put yourself in the hands of a psychologist, it will help you accept your illness, and the second tries to look for some association of diabetics next to your city, you will see that we are many, andthat you are not alone against the world.
The sensors will help you greatly, ... but look for more diabetic people, with which to share experiences.
All the best

angeloso's profile photo
angeloso
03/01/2020 8:25 p.m.

I think that many have gone through it, if I accept it but I get tired of being 100% on top of me to be well controlled, this month I buy the freestyle sensor to see how ... but it is true that I am bettercontrolled a while ago ...
It costs but you can !!

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/01/2020 8:55 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Hello, I hope you are well I am new in the disease and, like you, I am in the process of really accepting the only thing that occurs to me is that you are not alone we have many that we carry this and although it is complicated we must continue andI thank you for sites like this where we can free a little from what we have, I hope you continue to crash and everything goes well

Jose Roberto Sanchez Guzman's profile photo
Jose Roberto Sanchez Guzman
05/03/2020 1:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.