Concerned

sendcarlos's profile photo   01/23/2021 5:15 p.m.

Hello good afternoon I am Carlos I am 20 years old yesterday scared myInternet my symptoms and I appeared diabetes, I am very scared I go to the gym and take protein milkshakes, although lately not because I am confined. I have not gone down the opposite I have climbed because I am taken, I am taken protein milkshakes plus the gym.
My urine is normal, when I think about it I usually go to the bathroom and I usually drink between 1.5 liters up to 2 a day. Each year I become complete and all normal hemograms included with urine analysis. This year I have not doneNone I am aware of one. These cancellations are due to the fact that I have a polyquisical kidney, that is, I only have a kidney.

sendcarlos's profile photo
sendcarlos
01/23/2021 5:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@sendcarlos

Calm !

You do not have a great thirst, an infinite thirst, which is a very typical symptom at the beginning of diabetes.But you can do something very simple.Go to the pharmacy and buy a blood glucose meter and a few reactive strips.It is very simple.You wash your hands well and measure you like you.Do it in the morning before breakfast or past 3 hours of a meal.If you are about 100, do not worry.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/23/2021 5:46 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

What happens that I can't leave. I am confined.

sendcarlos
01/23/2021 5:59 p.m.

And imagine that I have something and something happens to me before the analytics.

sendcarlos
01/23/2021 6 p.m.

@jldiazdel

sendcarlos
01/23/2021 6:02 p.m.

@sendcarlos

If you are not infinite thirst, you have no diabetes.A lot of weight is also lost.I lost 10 k in 2 months.The glucose goes to the blood, is not processed, and the body pulls fat, because it does not have enough carbohydrates.You lose weight quickly, but suffer the liver and the whole body due to excess sugar.

Quiet, take many vegetables, eat varied and avoid juices, industrial buns etc.

jldiazdel
01/23/2021 6:08 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you very much I have reassured myself a little.

sendcarlos
01/23/2021 6:29 p.m.

The VRD is that I do not have that if at most but I have always eaten a lot.

sendcarlos
01/23/2021 6:29 p.m.

@jldiazdel

sendcarlos
01/23/2021 6:30 p.m.

Good !!Cheer up

jldiazdel
01/23/2021 6:31 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

May this problem be due to protein milkshakes?
@jldiazdel

sendcarlos
01/23/2021 6:33 p.m.

Not at all!
The dizziness can be due to a bad posture in bed, an exercise the previous day that has loaded you cervicals, a meal, etc. but nothing to do with a simple protein shake.

In any case, if you eat well and you regularly take eggs, chicken, turkey, tuna, salmon, (apart from vegetables and fruits) you do not need any shake unless you are preparing for a sports competition !!I left whistle messes a long time ago.Eat healthy and varied, it's the best

All the best

jldiazdel
01/23/2021 6:39 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Diabetes and gain weight is at odds .... maybe tension?Overwhelms?Stress for being confined?

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/23/2021 11:53 p.m.

In Amazon they sell many glucometers, if you can't go out

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/26/2021 11:42 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

send them said:

Hello good afternoon I am Carlos I am 20 years old yesterday scared myInternet my symptoms and I appeared diabetes, I am very scared I go to the gym and take protein milkshakes, although lately not because I am confined. I have not gone down the opposite I have climbed because I am taken, I am taken protein milkshakes plus the gym.
My urine is normal, when I think about it I usually go to the bathroom and I usually drink between 1.5 liters up to 2 a day. Each year I become complete and all normal hemograms included with urine analysis. This year I have not doneNone I am aware of one. These cancellations are due to the fact that I have a polyquisical kidney, that is, I only have a kidney.

Good @sendcarlos,

The question is, it happened to you one night ... or often happens to you?

As the companions tell you, I would rule out diabetes because the symptoms are others ... and as they tell you the drinking water ... (I drank to the day like 7l and could drink almost from a 1L attacked of water ..) and the lossWeight ... almost 20kg,

So don't worry about that ...

So you speak if it can be a theme of cervical, bad posture as they tell you ... the cessation of activity that can make muscles atrophien more .... do not graze, you are very young and if your discomfort does notIt is practically daily I would not take it into account.

Greetings,

marine's profile photo
marine
01/27/2021 8:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.