Goodbye to punctures in diabetics with an insulin nanocapsule (1000 times smaller grain polish

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/31/2021 7:14 p.m.

It seems that little by little new technologies and research are advancing to achieve if not a definitive cure of diabetes at least more comfort and better control, which is an advantage.
Link

They are the data of some research scientists in Singapore.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/31/2021 7:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

antonimar said:
It seems that little by little new technologies and research are advancing to achieve if not a definitive cure of diabetes at least more comfort and better control, which is an advantage.
Link

They are the data of some research scientists in Singapore.

That is still very green, and it still has a lot of journey ...

It will not be for soon.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/31/2021 10:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In addition, the problem of regulating the amount to fit glucose, would continue to be the same.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/01/2021 1:11 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I don't know you, but I was so excited that I cried.They are very good news, in a few years we will have a normal life, I know there are many people from those 500 million diabetics who live well, but other people are on the side of an annoying life, with their punctures, control.These insulin nanocapsulas will do what the human being loves, eat everything quietly and many good things will give us the truth.

About the fair amount to regulate?They already know calm ... if they are able to stop a covid ... Diabetes is bread ate.

Ami had to be Tip 1 almost 1 year ago ... and it is difficult to be in the average 150.

A hug!

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo
Pablo Asturianin
02/02/2021 9:04 a.m.

Tengo diabetes desde el martes 9 de junio del 2020. Tipo 1.
Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.