{'en': 'Diabetic against non -diabetic', 'es': 'DIABÉTICO contra NO DIABETICO'} Image

Diabetic against non -diabetic

laura08's profile photo   02/19/2020 4:36 p.m.

Hello.

I have published this video today on my channel.

It seems to me of great interest to publish it here since I show different situations that we will feel identified.

All this with a lot of humor.I hope you like it!

Link

Greetings,

laura08's profile photo
laura08
02/19/2020 4:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@laura08

As always very fun!But the truth is that before I was two years ago in the "other side" until one does not live with diabetes does not realize how different are many everyday situations.And that my nephew has diabetes and I have a friend since I was 20 years old with diabetes and we have gone many times on vacation together and was very accustomed to their needs, but until one does not have it ...

But very funny

It gives me a lot of overwhelm that the light leaves for a long time when I am on vacation (and I do not find out) and when I return all the insulin of the fridge has spoiled!

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/19/2020 5:31 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@laura08

As always very fun!But the truth is that before I was two years ago in the "other side" until one does not live with diabetes does not realize how different are many everyday situations.And that my nephew has diabetes and I have a friend since I was 20 years old with diabetes and we have gone many times on vacation together and was very accustomed to their needs, but until one does not have it ...

But very funny

It gives me a lot of overwhelm that the light leaves for a long time when I am on vacation (and I do not find out) and when I return all the insulin of the fridge has spoiled!

all the best

Thank you very much ☺️
I didn't know anyone with this disease.And it is true that it is a fears disease.There are many things ... We currently have a lot of information, or if we don't look for it.I don't want to imagine how it had to be before.
My greatest fear is to be locked without any sugar.I just think about it.
Greetings 😘

laura08's profile photo
laura08
02/19/2020 5:43 p.m.

Hahahahaha ... very good!

I leave you some ideas for an "Advanced" edition of the cases, in the returnsport, that was very hot or cold, or that you make more distance or more effort than expected ... give you for at least one movie !!!!

: D: D: D: D: D: D

Thanks for sharing it @laura08 and encouragement with the following!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/19/2020 6:32 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
hahahahaha ... very good!

I leave you some ideas for an "Advanced" edition of the cases, in the returnsport, that was very hot or cold, or that you make more distance or more effort than expected ... give you for at least one movie !!!!

: D: D: D: D: D: D

Thanks for sharing it @laura08 and encouragement with the following!;)

Thanks a lot!!❤️
I sign them!Comments such as this continue with my desire to continue giving visibility to this personal disease.
Greetings 😘😘

laura08's profile photo
laura08
02/19/2020 6:43 p.m.

@laura08

Before 30 years ago it was a real odyssey.I remember when we went to the mountain.The needles scared.And insulin was in bottles (glucagon type) that had to keep cold.It had always been to ask for favors in shelters and hostels that save insulin.And I don't want to tell you the dowers that I suffered in the mountain!Sometimes when we got to a hill or peak or looked.He only sat and ate.And I really thought: Q exaggerated!Now I tell him and we laugh and I always say: but what idiot was!

Those times!

Sure in the forum there are many who have seen how things have changed

Well and your video with a Dexcom G6 would be something different!I put the alarm and sleep.Of course, if the alarm sounds, it is the same!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/19/2020 7:45 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@laura08

Before 30 years ago it was a real odyssey.I remember when we went to the mountain.The needles scared.And insulin was in bottles (glucagon type) that had to keep cold.It had always been to ask for favors in shelters and hostels that save insulin.And I don't want to tell you the dowers that I suffered in the mountain!Sometimes when we got to a hill or peak or looked.He only sat and ate.And I really thought: Q exaggerated!Now I tell him and we laugh and I always say: but what idiot was!

Those times!

Sure in the forum there are many who have seen how things have changed

Well and your video with a Dexcom G6 would be something different!I put the alarm and sleep.Of course, if the alarm sounds, it is the same!

My mother ... what you tell sounds like a black and white movie.But it is a reality and thanks to evolution we have a very comfortable life ... Before it was a little odyssey.
Well, I'm waiting for the bomb to put me ... And it comes with a sensor included ... to if my videos will also be from another perspective.Thanks for sharing your experience with me 😊

laura08's profile photo
laura08
02/19/2020 7:52 p.m.

Well, I debut 25 years ago and my life was much more comfortable at that time than not now.I can't stand at all nailed to the body and much less sensors that fail more than a fair shotgun.

Insulin mixtures were much better than now.The bolis and the needles were also much better that very sure.Without counting how easy it was to give you diabetic material in insurance, vice versa of what happens now in many communities.

Come on in general and in my humble opinion, we go back

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/19/2020 8:48 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
Well I debut 25 years ago and my life was much more comfortable at that time than not now.I can't stand at all nailed to the body and much less sensors that fail more than a fair shotgun.Insulin mixtures were much better than now.The bolis and ajugas were also much better that sure.Come on in general and in my humble opinion, we go back

The two versions are always heard.I debuted 4 years ago.And with the feathers I am super good.I have taken the truquillo.But if it is true that for example my work a few days is more effort than others and a few days I run out of hydrates and others happen to me and I think the sensor in that helps a lot.Not to mention children that is already more complicated.But if one has good control with the feathers I see it great.😊😉

laura08's profile photo
laura08
02/19/2020 9:26 p.m.

laura08 said:
The two versions are always heard.I debuted 4 years ago.And with the feathers I am super good.I have taken the truquillo.But if it is true that for example my work a few days is more effort than others and a few days I run out of hydrates and others happen to me and I think the sensor in that helps a lot.Not to mention children that is already more complicated.But if one has good control with the feathers I see it great.😊😉

I understand that according to what works and situations the sensor can be very necessary even with its failures, but in my routine life it is not necessary and it also bothered me a lot when I was carrying it.In the end I ended up starting, whether I was going around in bed or myself because it bothered me a lot.When I stopped carrying the freestyle I spent months that I felt an immense pleasure to be able to sleep without carrying anything nailed.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/19/2020 9:48 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Repeated

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/19/2020 9:49 p.m.

I love it!What a video work, super fun.Keep it up !!

naranks's profile photo
naranks
02/20/2020 9:59 a.m.

orange said:
I love it!What a video work, super fun.Keep it up !!

The truth is.But the intention that has to reach others is getting it little by little.I am happy.Thank you very much for your words

laura08's profile photo
laura08
02/20/2020 3:40 p.m.

But it uploads more videos Chiquilla!

naranks's profile photo
naranks
02/24/2020 9:11 p.m.

orange said:
but uploads more videos girl!

Next week 😉😊

laura08's profile photo
laura08
02/25/2020 8:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.