Discount Code for Miaomiao 2

DavidAG2000's profile photo   01/23/2021 5:48 p.m.

Hello,

I know that there are many people interested in Miaomiao 2, as well as in the other products of the company, so I have decided to create this topic with a discount code with value of 10 dollars.

You will find the code in the following link:
Link

And you can use it on any product of its official page: Link

I hope it is useful 🙃

All the best,
David.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/23/2021 5:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Miao Miao is no longer necessary, there is an application called Diabox (among others) that links directly with the Bluetooth sensor.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/23/2021 11:55 p.m.

Hello
I acquired the Miaumiau and I cannot configure with my phone, it does not connect via blotooth, Aguien that can guide me please.Download the Tomato application.But I still can't link.

Pau Salmón's profile photo
Pau Salmón
02/11/2021 11:02 p.m.

pau salmon said:
hello
I acquired the Miaumiau and I cannot configure with my phone, it does not connect via blotooth, Aguien that can guide me please.Download the Tomato application.But I still can't link.

Hello, the best thing is to use the XDrip+app.It is open source, and you have it available for free in github: Link

All the best.

DavidAG2000
02/11/2021 11:04 p.m.

merchem said:
miao miao is no longer necessary, there is an application called Diabox (among others) that directly links with the Bluetooth sensor.

@Merchedm, to clarify .... for freestyle 1 if myoomiao (1 and/or 2) is necessary since this freestyle 1 does not have bluetooth.
Those who have Bluetooth (and there is correct what you say) is for Freestyle 2 and 3.

Greetings.

SebastianUrbicain's profile photo
SebastianUrbicain
04/18/2021 5:39 p.m.

pau salmon said:
hello

Hello,

You can use the XDrip+ application instead of Miaomiao.

It is completely free, with many more functions and with alarms and all kinds of profits.

Try it, and if you have any questions, you already tell me.

All the best.

DavidAG2000
04/18/2021 5:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.