I have a problem

Marco_Rodríguez2's profile photo   01/23/2021 6:08 p.m.

Yesterday I used my free free style for the first time and followed the steps according to the manuals, use the reader and the sensor passed 60 minutes, and the first reading was fine, the second one is disabled or notWhat happened but tell me that I must change it, what must be done?

Marco_Rodríguez2's profile photo
Marco_Rodríguez2
01/23/2021 6:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

frame_rodríguez2 said:
yesterday use my free free style for the first time and followed the steps according to the manuals, use the reader and the sensor passed the 60 minutes, and the first readingIt was fine, at the second one the sensor is deactivated or I do not know what happened but it indicates that I must change it, what must be done?

If you indicate change it, you will have to do that.If you have any questions about the sensor, better than asking here, I recommend you contact Abbott directly.They may even provide you with a free replacement.

All the best.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/23/2021 7:26 p.m.

Defective sensor, speak with Abbott or according to the instructions they have given you if it is financed.
Save the label and box if possible if you have financed, I
They ask

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
01/23/2021 11:41 p.m.

When the sensor is exhausted before 14 days, those of Abbott replenish it (I do run out and it exists a day or 2 I do not call, but if not, yes).

I am collecting them in the outpatient and I manage these incidents with Abbott

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
01/24/2021 10:42 a.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

Hi Marco, I intuit as explained that they have not financed it, if you have read the instructions for the first time when they are financed they give it a small course.They financed me a year and 3 months ago.Financing comes hand in hand with good control to put insulin more than 3 times a day, and depending on the autonomous community that subsidizes it.What I can explain is that the sensor is placed in the interstitial fluid many times when I have placed it I have taken a capillary vessel or half it tends to leave by itself and does not read there it does advise you to call the companyIf such an event happens to him, they replenish it.To me the first to place me had problems if the alcohol is given with the wipes and click the alcohol directly will not allow the glue to adhere, it should not place it on a lunar wound irregularity in the skin or cleft. Yes it says thatWith the reader he has started it may not have done so and can before removing it again to start.If specific I will be able to tell you what happens to me a greeting

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/26/2021 11:02 a.m.

K5288pn25.

In 5 years I have changed many sensors.
Bad luck!You have touched you a defective.
If the SS has provided you, you will have to follow your instructions for change.
If you have bought it, call and ask you for serial and lot to send you another replacement.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/26/2021 3:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.