{'en': 'Freestyle and smartwatch', 'es': 'Freestyle y smartwach'} Image

Freestyle and smartwatch

Ahyla's profile photo   02/19/2020 10:14 p.m.

Good afternoon!

My partner has type 1 diabetes, they just put the patch and we are thinking of a smartwach, for what I have read ...

Do you have to go with Miao Miao?

Always?

Is there no smartwatch that connects with the patch directly?

Thank you !!!

Ahyla's profile photo
Ahyla
02/19/2020 10:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Freestyle Libre is designed not to make connection with anything other than your reader.Therefore, in effect, an smart watch must be bought and connect to the mm.

I hope the comment has been useful.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/19/2020 11:49 p.m.

And between mm 1 and 2 which is more recommended?I have seen that the 2 is exhausted.What smartwatch can you advise me?Thank you very much for your help

Ahyla's profile photo
Ahyla
02/20/2020 12:08 a.m.

ahyla said:
and between mm 1 and 2 which is more recommended?I have seen that the 2 is exhausted.What smartwatch can you advise me?Thank you very much for your help

Well, MM2 is exhausted already says it all ... In addition, for something they have worked to get an improved version of the device.Who is the fool who throws all that work inboard?

Regarding smartwatches, because my recommendation is that you look for one with Wearos, in general, the one you like the most.So to start, you can look at the Mobvoi brand.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/20/2020 11:18 p.m.

The mm2 The battery lasted me 11 days and the MM1 say it lasts the 14 days.The 2; is more chatito and short, my son uses 2. On the official page they are not shipping due to the coronavirus situation they are going through.A friend bought it a few days ago but they didn't send it.And the other places that sell them depend on the officer.
There is also the bubble that if they sell in Diabétika and has very good comments.
Related to the clock (which we carry without a cell phone) usually the battery lasts very little, my son uses it a few days and we changed it x a mini super light cell and its battery lasts a lot.
This is our experience

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
02/23/2020 8:03 p.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.