My daughter lowers the sugar and does not upload what she takes

Silvia12134's profile photo   02/01/2021 3:38 p.m.

Hello everyone, I want to tell you what is happening to my daughter to know if someone else is happening to the same.My daughter debuted with diabetes at 5 years of age current, cookies of all even glucose in envelopes but nothing rose to him we were from 1 to 7 in the morning wake up since he has not uploaded for 1 month it passes him but in the morning it is from 8 to 2 or 3 ofThe afternoon without the sugar upload, I worry that and also that it is losing many classes, I cannot send it to school because the descents they give them are tremendous and every 5 minutes it gives it a descent, I would like to know if someoneBut this happened.

Greetings and thank you very much

Silvia12134's profile photo
Silvia12134
02/01/2021 3:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good,

You tell us what happens to you but not the treatment it has.

On the other hand when I have read 12 years .... A bombillite has lit on my head that has thought ... menstruation?The hormonal theme affects a lot and if it is starting to have it or in a short one you will have the shots around.

Greetings and I hope you improve, these situations overwhelm.

marine's profile photo
marine
02/01/2021 3:46 p.m.

@Silvia12134, if it happens every night, it will be that it has too much insulin.Normally hypoglycemia are fixed lowering doses of slow or fast.
What has the endo told you?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/01/2021 5:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

To me with 12 years I turn on the light and I apologize, that one does not say the truth or the doctor, much eye please !!!Anyway, this query is so serious that it is more endocrine than forum

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/01/2021 7:39 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

marine said:
good,

On the other hand when I have read 12 years .... A bombillite has lit on my head that has thought ... menstruation?The hormonal theme affects a lot and if it is starting to have it or in a short one you will have the shots around.

Good morning, my daughter carries insulin bomb and apart you are getting things out lately things (rashes, spots etc.) In addition, it is getting a lot of weight, in terms of the rule it has not yet come and with the insulin pump we go downWe go up we go down basal and vice versa and things like that when it is low but in the afternoon in the afternoon it begins to rise to 500 or more and there is no way to get low with insulin.

all the best

Silvia12134
02/02/2021 12:55 p.m.

Alberto_13 said:
I with 12 years I turn on the light and apologize, that one does not tell the truth or the doctor, much eye please !!!Anyway, this query is so serious that it is more endocrine than forum

Good morning Alberto in that you are absolutely right, everything teenager lies a lot and this are serious consultations if this is put here by the forum is because perhaps some endocrine can see it and put their grain of sand that would not be bad.Why do you abece the doctors who carry them do not contribute enough and that is why we need help from other media

Silvia12134
02/02/2021 12:57 p.m.

I told you because I had a niece with that age and DM1 and I have been surprised to get fed up with chuches and then when I got home "Mama I am wrong and I have not taken anything", anyway the best option is the endocrine.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/02/2021 1:15 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

silvia12134 said:
marine said:
good, good,

Good morning, my daughter carries insulin bomb and apart you are getting things out lately things (rashes, spots etc.) In addition, it is getting a lot of weight, in terms of the rule it has not yet come and with the insulin pump we go downWe go up we go down basal and vice versa and things like that when it is low but in the afternoon in the afternoon it begins to rise to 500 or more and there is no way to get low with insulin.

GREETING

Good, we talk about 50 hypoglycemia and now 500 hyperglycemia ... I recommend that you go as soon as possible to an endocrine.

marine's profile photo
marine
02/02/2021 3:44 p.m.

To upload a strong descent the best is Cocacola.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/02/2021 7:12 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

You have to urgently go to an endocrine, here for many tips that we give you we cannot solve the problem.The one who is thinning is probably because of the bad control that he has.It is important that you stop him as soon as possible.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/02/2021 7:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

You need an endocrine and surely start having hormones in action.My niece began on that age to develop.
The endocrine can pause and even change insulin for another.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/02/2021 8:46 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In our case, in case you can help you, but we have not had such serious problems, changing the time of pinachar the slow one has done very well.When we click when the night average went to sleep, it could be glucose of 75. Pricing now with lunch, that is, when we eat and act more insulin? Slow in the morning, the average glucose of? Night is 95. AndThat is three that in principle is much more stable throughout the day.

evacf's profile photo
evacf
02/03/2021 7:21 a.m.

nomasdiabetes said:
from my grandfather to my father were diabetic and therefore inherited the disease from a young age, but I was wrong to everything I knew.

I did not know that the solution is offered by the body and the same nature by balancing what the doctor explains in the guides;A relief for me.

Explain to me a little more your daughter's situation ..

The normal thing if you are young, is that you have a type 1 diabetes, an autoimmune type disease and that is not inherited.

Diabetes that has hereditary predisposition is type 2 that has nothing to do with a type 1 autoimmune.

What a doctor?What guides?I don't understand anything....

marine's profile photo
marine
02/03/2021 5:04 p.m.

Hi Silvia 12134, when I debut with diabetes 40 years ago until I turned about 15 has passed me many times.I advise you to call diabetes school, and urgently meet you.I remember that my mother told me that when something like this was happening, excess of slow insulin and increased exercise.Or one of the two insulins does not cause the effect or absorbed correctly.I warn you that I am not a doctor for what I return to the beginning.Greetings to you and your daughter.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
02/07/2021 2:29 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Insulin would have to lower, if hormones alter the values ​​throughout life, but firstyears of diabetics.I would lose the insulin yes or yes, but you only know what insulin you apply, and which of them is the one that you should go down, speak with the endocrine, for your daughter's security

glarivza22's profile photo
glarivza22
02/08/2021 9:37 a.m.

marine said:
good,

Good morning, my daughter carries insulin bomb and apart she is dating him lately things (rashes, spots etc.) are also going down a lot of weight, as for the rule not yet

@Silvia12134, if it happens every night, it will be that it has too much insulin.Normally hypoglycemia are fixed lowering doses of slow or fast.
What has you told you
First of all forgiveness for not answering before
I tell you, I carry it with an endocrinology in diabetes and I still carry it in particular for the private insurance that I sincerely have the pediatrician that it takes me for social security they gave me the N.de Tel.Of WhatsApp for any questions, and as you will send him everything that happened to my daughter but it was like talking to her walls because she didn't care about anything was that was that she has been badly controlled was the only thing she said and again written to herAgain and after three o4 days I answered.
Moreover, the private doctor worried about knowing how VAT and is the only one that has always helped me, you have this down, take it in short that I will see it and we see that there is an enfin all this with the private pediatrician, Alfinal thanks to the doctorParticular who was the one who spoke with the pediatrician who takes her in Social Security to enter me immediately.
But I do not see how the pediatrician was put on or rather I was the culprit to take her poorly controlled, when in my house we all eat my husband is a pnceown diavetic and it takes it very well because he eats healthy even everything heavy for both of us,Yono I say that my girl eats something in hidden but as everything is enough that I can't like what she shouldn't for him to.
And for now he is much better waiting for the grichada to come to put the insulin bomb.
Thank you very much for buestra help.
All the best.Silvia

Silvia12134
02/28/2021 11:32 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.