Those who consider that you have controlled sugar, with what level do you get up?

Sipio's profile photo   02/06/2021 3:41 p.m.

Hello,

It is basically already said in the title.I am type 2 diabetic and I have come to have very high levels, but for months I got my sugar in the morning when I wake up from 95 to 120 (sometimes 125).I do not know how to catalog my earlier sugar levels, so I wanted to ask those who consider that you have the sugar level always controlled around what levels you have in the morning

Thank you so much

Sipio's profile photo
Sipio
02/06/2021 3:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ideally, between 80 and 110 -120 at most.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/06/2021 4:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@Sipio

Those values ​​are very good in the morning!I would sign them!

And how do you have your HBA1C?

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/06/2021 6:08 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

And I would also sign them ... there is no way to control me (type 2 ... with strange reactions according to doctors), I can't get the glyc of 7 ... nor avoid peaks of nor I know (at two hoursfrom eating a grilled steak and two slices of melon, more than 200 ... I don't want to think about the figure that came ... then sometimes like legumes and at 2 hours I am in 80 ...), I lostAnd lost doctors ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
02/06/2021 9:46 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
and I would also sign them ... there is no way to control me (type 2 ... with strange reactions according to doctors), I can not lower the 7 glyc... neither avoid peaks of nor I know (at two hours of eating a grilled steak and two slices of melon, more than 200 ... I do not want to think about the figure that came ... then sometimes like legumes and a2 hours I am in 80 ...), I lost and the lost doctors ...

Bufff !! ... if I eat 2 slices of melon at 2 hours I am in 300, for me it is a prohibited fruit

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/07/2021 10:05 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@CGS
If at 2 h eating melon they are so high I would ask the doctor to put some fast insulin.
The green melon, the toad type, has relatively few carbohydrates.I tell 200 gr (q is a generous portion) as a ration.That is, around a fast insulin unit in my case.

All the best

jldiazdel
02/07/2021 1:39 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@CGS is that it is not type II diabetes

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/07/2021 4:12 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

jldiazdel said:
@cgs
If at 2 h eating melon they are so high I would ask the doctor to put some fast insulin.
The green melon, the toad type, has relatively few carbohydrates.I tell 200 gr (q is a generous portion) as a ration.That is, around a fast insulin unit in my case.

GREETING

If you are already considered fast, there are foods that make me a lot of peak and if in effect the melon is one of them and as curiosity the green apples (the Granny Smith) too

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/07/2021 7:18 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Keep in mind that the melon has few hydrates, but its glycemic index is very high.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/07/2021 9:36 p.m.

nigiri said:
@cgs is that it is not type II diabetes

That is what I fear ... but nothing, that as I have overweight and insulin resistance (in the morning, because in the afternoon if I neglect there are days than hip ... and some nights or early), then guy2 ... They have not taken into account a history (which we know from the mother from my great -grandmother) and my mother only managed to regulate the glucose by putting injected insulin ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
02/07/2021 9:40 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)

jldiazdel said:
@cgs

GREETING

The toad type is the one that I usually eat ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
02/07/2021 9:41 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
@sipio

Those values ​​are very good in the morning!I would sign them!

And how do you have your HBA1C?

Hello, sorry for the delay in answering but I injured my wrist in my work and I spent a week without making movements with her until I recovered, so I couldn't write hahaha

Well, my HBA1C was like yours, about 5%.The problem is that the last time I measured it was in January 2020. Some time later the pandemic fell and I have not been able to measure it as it should be done.The last time I called to make the test put me as an impediment that they were saturated with work in the hospital and that they only attended urgent medical tests.So I can't say much more about it

For those who want to know, I take vokanamet for sugar, not insulin.And the way I am doing it was analyzing each of the foods I take along day, and annoy them by taking the blood sugar.

That is, I want to know if the green olives of the supermarket brand that I always climb me or not.Well, I measure the sugar (for me the best moment is at 6:00 p.m. because I eat at 3:00 p.m. and that is that afternoon when sugar in my body is more stable to be able to measure it) and after measuringThe sugar takes a high amount of that product that I want to analyze.In this case, half a boat green olive.After taking them I wait 45 minutes and I measure the sugar again.If the sugar of my body at low or remains stable, I have no doubt, that food feels good to my body.

Since then I was analyzing each of the foods that as and I have discovered that there are foods that feel good and they lower me or keep my sugar (which are the ones I take for dinner) and others that do not.
Example of foods that feel good to me: broccoli, cabbage, veal, coconut, lettuce, mushrooms, nuts, etc ...
To the counter there are no others: apple, roosters, noodles, leeks, pistachios, etc ...

I want to do the same for the time of the food, for now I take a dinner (often a salad) with the foods that do not upload my sugar and so that I get that to me

Every day I do sports too, and I try to look for sports that I see that I feel good to my body using the method indicated above but instead of analyzing the food I analyze the different sports that I can do in my time and they feel good and I get off thesugar after doing it.In my case, walk 1 hour and peak at a quiet pace almost every day.

Then I have seen nutritional supplements that do affect no matter how much people who insist that they don't.For a while I took a lot of sodium bicarbonate with water and constantly drank water with that element.There were two mornings that lowered the sugar to 79 and another 85 (it is not a lie, this is real, I have no images but I have no reason for liars or give you false hopes).The problem is that I stopped consuming it because when you take sodium bicarbonate, you also take a lotbe very bad.But well, that's my experience

That said, is what affects me.I don't know what will happen to others.However, there are mornings that have bad scores.One day, recently in the afternoon my niece made a cake to celebrate his birthday and decided to eat a piece to try it, and the next day I left 150 in the morning.So there are also bad days, of course

Anyway, greetings!

Sipio's profile photo
Sipio
02/13/2021 3:14 p.m.

@Sipio

I hope you are better on the wrist.

I have already had two injuries for sport.One in each hand!

It is very good that you check what is doing well and badly.But a food composition book would help you a lot.In him you can check the carbohydrates that each food has.And that helps a lot.Then there are products that affect us more or less.But in general it helps a lot.That if considering that if you eat it, for example vegetables, it has a lot of fiber (carbohydrates that are not absorbed) or fat, the digestion will be slower.But a food composition book or table would help you a lot.Well today everything we buy comes with its composition.You just have to know how to interpret it.

But if you eat healthy and do sports as you say, surely you are still very close to a hemoglobin about 5.

jldiazdel
02/13/2021 5:57 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

The carbohydrate tables of food, the balance and decide at every meal how much fast carbohydrate and how much slow carbohydrate gives a lot of control over final blood glucose.If you add the day -to -day experience with certain foods, for example pizza, you end up feeling that you control and give you security.
Greetings to everyone

evacf's profile photo
evacf
02/14/2021 8:33 a.m.

sipio said:
hello, Hello,

It is basically already said in the title.I am type 2 diabetic and I have come to have very high levels, but for months I got my sugar in the morning when I wake up from 95 to 120 (sometimes 125).I do not know how to catalog my earlier sugar levels, so I wanted to ask those who consider that you have the sugar level always controlled around what levels you have in the morning

Thank you very much

hello.Your diabetes 2 treatment is only with oral medications or insulin?If they are only oral medications and glucose reaches you at 200 when they spend 2 hours after eating, perhaps your doctor should rethink the treatment.

For those climbs after eating is that it is giving you 7 the glucosilada, I believe, since the glucose in a fast is quite well controlled.

Remember that glucosilada is an "average" of glucose in your body of the last 3 months.

There are new treatments, such as the Xigduoxr Link which is a mixture of therapies, they lower glucose a little more since the excess is discarded by the urine.Chécalo with your doctor is excellent and its almost immediate effect.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
03/01/2021 4:53 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

matrix said:
sipio said:
hello, Hello,

Thank you very much

hello.Your diabetes 2 treatment is only with oral medications or insulin?If they are only oral medications and glucose reaches you at 200 when they spend 2 hours after eating, perhaps your doctor should rethink the treatment.

For those climbs after eating is that it is giving you 7 the glucosilada, I believe, since the glucose in a fast is quite well controlled.

Remember that glucosilada is an "average" of glucose in your body of the last 3 months.

There are new treatments, such as the Xigduoxr Link which is a mixture of therapies, they lower glucose a little more since the excess is discarded by the urine.Chécalo with your doctor is excellent and its almost immediate effect.

Hello, you have cited my message, that I am the one who started the conversation, but I think that for your comment "if the sugar goes up to more than 200" I think you were referring to another person of this style.To the user CGS, maybe?I take this opportunity to say that everything I take is oral treatment

Sipio's profile photo
Sipio
03/01/2021 4:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.