Freestyle free list by SS

InsulineAddict's profile photo   02/11/2021 1:31 p.m.

Hello everyone!
Last week I had an appointment with my endocrine of the Ramon and Cajal (by telephone, thanks to covid: tired_face:)!), I do not explain or how long it would take to give it to me or where I have to pick it up. someone knows here how long they are taking to give it once the endocrine gives green light and how is the process (covid through) formation/delivery?

He has also sent me a complete analytics (I just returned after 6 years living outside) and seeing it again in 2 months, the funny thing is that the appointments have given them to me for 6 months.

All the best!

InsulineAddict's profile photo
InsulineAddict
02/11/2021 1:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They called me in 15 days to pick it up, but I didn't have to receive training because I used it on my own since 2016.
The problem is the talks, that the groups are reduced by the COVID and that makes them take a long time as they explained to me in the center of Quintana Street.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/11/2021 2:21 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It took 3 months to call me and the talk was individual.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/11/2021 4:56 p.m.

The first two m sensors gave them in the talk and then in my ambulatory every month I give me 2 Fresstyle, 2 boxes of strips and the needles

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/11/2021 4:58 p.m.

Something like this took me 2 months, 1 talk to learn how it is used, with two batteries and pa house.Now every 3 months I pass through the ambulatory, they give me 5 or 6 boxes each time.

And thanks, thanks to public and free health, because if this comes to be the US, I would have already died.

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo
Pablo Asturianin
02/11/2021 5:07 p.m.

Tengo diabetes desde el martes 9 de junio del 2020. Tipo 1.
Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

Do not worry I have been 20 years of type 1 and now I have been waiting for me for 4 months for the sensor

anvaro's profile photo
anvaro
02/16/2021 10:20 a.m.

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your answers.After more than two months waiting for news, I decided to get in touch with the Department of Endocrinology of Ramón y Cajal (via email since by phone I was not lucky).It seems that there is a waiting list of about 4-5 months.They told me earlier this month that they had not yet started calling people who got on the list in November .. the wait is going to make me very long :(

InsulineAddict's profile photo
InsulineAddict
04/22/2021 2:21 p.m.

insulinaddict said:
hello everyone,

Thanks for your answers.After more than two months waiting for news, I decided to get in touch with the Department of Endocrinology of Ramón y Cajal (via email since by phone I was not lucky).It seems that there is a waiting list of about 4-5 months.They told me earlier this month that they had not yet started calling people who got on the list in November .. the wait is going to make me very long :(

The sensors can be used with hardly any formation, that there is that waiting list is painful.An option would be to pay them until you finance them.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
04/22/2021 2:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.