I have diabetes?Symptoms

vermisse's profile photo   03/04/2020 3:56 a.m.

The Liceo finished (November 2019) and I started reading tomorrow's books, a long time.One day a few months ago I begin to feel punctures in fingers and joints, that my limbs, vomiting sensations, had short -term memory loss faster (it can be suggestion or anxiety for those symptoms, the same).I'm still like this, I recently vomited yellow, and the right part of the abdomen hurt.
I do not exercise much, I would say that I go for a half hour per week.
Before my abdomen hurt I went to the doctor, he told him those symptoms and gave me a supplement (Dayamineral), and sent me some exams of celiacy and thyroid, a doctor who works with my mother according to the results said he could be celiac.
I know that the milk falls badly, but I don't really know if it would be celiac.
Recently I stopped eating many things with gluten and milk, and I don't have as many stitches as at the beginning, but I have the doubt of whether it can be diabetes, or its beginning for what I read on the Internet: so I would like to ask for what the symptoms would beof diabetes in general that are important to notice.
I emphasize: that when I feel momentary dizziness, and for 2 years when I walk a lot I dizzy;In the exam, 0.91 glycemia on an empty stomach;I am 17 and I went down 3 kilos, I don't know if it's for the diet

vermisse's profile photo
vermisse
03/04/2020 3:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@vermisse

The most typical symptoms are weight loss (I lost 10 kilos in two months, and was not fat) and an infinite thirst.You have your mouth as dry and you need to drink a lot of water.Pis has a special smell because the kidney is eliminates part of the sugar.

But the best way to know is to go to the endocrine and have a blood test

All the best
And what better

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/04/2020 8:23 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel my pee has a smell, and I have a dry mouth a long time ago but not exorbitant thirsty

vermisse's profile photo
vermisse
03/04/2020 1:37 p.m.

They would have to make you a general analytics to diagnose yourself, but, if you have already done the fasting glucose, it will not be diabetes.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/07/2020 1:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@vermisse, Celiaquia diagnosis protocol: antibody analysis, genetic test for Haplotypes DQ2/8 and others.Then endoscopy by flow cytometry.It is a long way to the diagnosis.But never, never make gluten -free diet before diagnosis.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/07/2020 3:30 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@Solaria has not diagnosed my doctor, I make it feel better

vermisse's profile photo
vermisse
03/07/2020 3:32 p.m.

@vermisse, I understand perfectly.We have done that.You suffer from discomfort, you make gluten -free diet and you feel great.But if you want a diagnosis and do not get false negatives, you have to consume gluten.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/07/2020 3:50 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.