Climb in the morning

Likor42's profile photo   01/29/2021 8:28 a.m.

Good morning, lately I don't know that I have the sugar well throughout the day but in the morning, sometimes, I get up in 180 or there, and I used the night before with good value.Someone knows because this can happen

Likor42's profile photo
Likor42
01/29/2021 8:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Likor42 said:
Good morning, lately I don't know that I have the sugar well throughout the day but in the morning, sometimes, I get up in 180 or there, and I lay down the nightprevious with good value.Someone knows because this can happen

Search the Internet for the phenomenon of dawn.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
01/29/2021 11:32 a.m.

@Likor42, the increases when they are usually fixed by increasing the slow one, provided that hypoglycemia does not cause you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/04/2021 3:09 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good, it would be a matter of seeing what treatment you have but it can be perfectly normal for what they tell you about the "alba or dawn effect"

These are hormonal processes that occur naturally from 4-6am, this produces a glycemia rise.

Before I carried Humalog mixtures (Mix25, Mix50, fast) and it was almost impossible to control it ... Now they changed my guideline to Toujeo+Humalog and that effect has completely disappeared.

marine's profile photo
marine
02/04/2021 9:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.