Chinese needles

minucoti's profile photo   03/12/2020 12:13 p.m.

Hello!!I have a concern with the needles that have me very uneasy
At first I had many problems to click, I have a panic to the needles.I have been buying 6 euros that cost me 25 euros for a few months that cost me 25 euros!Since then it improved a lot but there are many days that continued to cost me a barbarity to click on.A few days ago next to the request of the Novofine, I added a box of verifine needles of 4. What a difference !!I don't even realize !!I even have to make sure it is inside because I don't notice anything at all, nothing of pain, nothing of bruises does not even leave me the red point of others.

The `` problem '' is that only 4 euros cost me, the novofine cost 25 and the BDs have also bought them at 20, the difference seems brutal and I have been looking for information, apparently the verifine are made in China and call me crazyBut they are afraid!And not because of the new virus, if not because of everything that is done in China are like Baratijas, do I explain myself?Now I don't know whether to continue using them or buy the faces again.I would love to find the 4, but here in Spain there is no way to get them.

Has anyone had problems with the verifine?Would you use Chinese needles?

minucoti's profile photo
minucoti
03/12/2020 12:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I understand you!

Their health and cleaning patterns are not very high, if not anything.But it is very difficult to say.But maybe they are of good quality.Or acceptable quality.As they are only one use there are probably no problems.

As you are doing very well in your hospital they know them or you can ask in a trusted pharmacy.Look on the Internet in case you find references.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/12/2020 1:30 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

The needles do not provide them with an outpatient?I never buy them

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
03/15/2020 11:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.