{'en': 'The freestyle sensor takes off', 'es': 'El sensor freestyle se me despega'} Image

The freestyle sensor takes off

Juan Miguel Martinez Garcia's profile photo   02/03/2021 9:51 p.m.

Good for 14 days I use the free freestyle sensor 2, the fact is that I expose myself and put another one but this one takes off one of the sides, I suppose due to the area where I have put it.

What I do?

Is still serving?

I am afraid that they take off at all, they told me that there were certain tapes to be better stuck but currently I have none.

Thank you!

Juan Miguel Martinez Garcia's profile photo
Juan Miguel Martinez Garcia
02/03/2021 9:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Juan Miguel Martinez Garcia said:
Good 14 days ago that I use the free freeyle sensor 2, the fact is that I expose today and put another one but this is detached to me on one side, I supposeDue to the area where I have put it, what do I do?Is still serving?I am afraid that they take off at all, they told me that there were certain tapes so that it would be better stuck but currently I have none >

If you see that the figures do not fit, I would take it away ...

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/03/2021 9:53 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
goodAnother but this one takes off on one side, I suppose due to the area where I have put it, what do I do?Is still serving?I am afraid that they take off at all, they told me that there were certain tapes so that it would be better stuck but currently I have none >

Then I stay without sensors 😭😭 Figure has not yet given me, I have to wait for the time

Juan Miguel Martinez Garcia's profile photo
Juan Miguel Martinez Garcia
02/03/2021 9:55 p.m.

It is best to take it covered with some type of dressing.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/03/2021 10:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Better to carry something that covers it.Since it does not change the results and helps not to take off.

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
02/04/2021 9:49 a.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

You can get a kinesio tape on top so it is hold and not move / take off

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/04/2021 1:25 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I use common tape, but I have ever put on an insulating event :) If I didn't have anything at home with what to hold it.
In the end it is a matter of adhesive and aesthetic allergies :)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/04/2021 4:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

davidag2000 said:
goodAnother but this one takes off on one side, I suppose due to the area where I have put it, what do I do?Is still serving?I am afraid that they take off at all, they told me that there were certain tapes so that it would be better stuck but currently I have none >

The figures, as soon as you started and until you make a few scans will not be precise.Even later there may be an error percentage, depending on where you have put it on and other factors.What I would do, unless reading error, is to keep it but only to take into account the trend, if it is upward, it remains or down.And in case of doubt, contrast with blood test.In fact, I always use them like that, since there is enough margin of error.This margin of error has led me to commit recklessness.Give me the sensor a 240 reading for example, calculate and correct it and soon being trembling and involved in a hypo.After a season contrasting (thanks to the fact that they gave me a boat of extra strips, because they give everything so just a month ... that it has already happened to me to be 3 or 4 days without a sensor or without strips) see that there aredifferences and that I only have to trust the trend.I have come to read with the sensor, because that, values ​​of 240 when in capillary in blood mark only 130. to trust only the sensor I spend what is related to me.So use it, but do not trust 100% and in case of doubt contrasts with measure and blood and decides the action to be performed.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
02/07/2021 10:43 a.m.

jldiazdel said:
you can get a kinesio tape on top so that it is held and does not move / take off

What is best for me are Tegaderm's dressings.I have a doll that they saw in a pharmacy in London and that brought me, of those that the sphere surrounds the sensor, but has the paste that you move the arm all day and end up loosening.In fact I take off a sensor, because with the slack it stays loose and when he took out the shirt, drag the doll and it is to the sensor raising it just so that it does not work anymore.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
02/07/2021 10:49 a.m.

For me the physio tape is great.You buy a roll, you cut it and you have for a long time.They are made to wear them, so they should not give allergies.In Amazon many patches sell, but economically the tape is theirs.Although the sensor sticks well a reinforcement never hurts because you are enough that you wear something to get hooked ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/10/2021 4 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I use this kinesiologíca tape, of which the fisios use, as they have told you there are in rolls and you cut it the size that you want, I cut them corners so that it does not take off and it lasts at least 7 days, that they already begin toRaise the edges, then, or I take it carefully not to take the sensor (it sticks like a lapa), holding it with the other hand, or put another on top, read well without problem.It is sold in Amazon.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/10/2021 7:13 p.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/10/2021 7:13 p.m.

Hello, if you place it in your arms, before placing it moves for all directions and movements that you can do if you see that the skin wrinkles or takes an irregularity, mainly would use how two squads have told you two squads without bringing it to theWhite plastic housing and lets breathe the holes it carries. If you quickly take off from one side and you may not let the alcohol or the east dirty dry.All the best.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
02/12/2021 8:22 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Hello, good afternoon.
I use transparent fixomull is very good it barely shows the water and lasts 14 days without problems

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
02/14/2021 4:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.