Metformin

Valadez Rva's profile photo   02/04/2021 6:09 a.m.

Hello good night, my mom just diagnosed with debetes and they reset me metformin and glibenclamide has many nausea and vomit does not fall for any opinion.

Valadez Rva's profile photo
Valadez Rva
02/04/2021 6:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Metformin has an adaptation time.I imagine that if they have scheduled a total of X mg daily, they will have told him that the divide into two or three shots.

It is normal for at first to feel bad, over time it gets used to it but it is necessary to make healthy meals, without fat (it is what most causes diarrhea) and that, the nausea should be passed within a few days of starting medication.

anif's profile photo
anif
02/04/2021 10:14 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

cheer up!!In two weeks it passes, if it does not pass, it returns to the doctor and that I prescribe something else

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/04/2021 11:33 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

He has 9 days taking it and apart he has been leaving Covid is very devil

Valadez Rva's profile photo
Valadez Rva
02/04/2021 12:50 p.m.

Valadez rva said:
has 9 days taking it and is coming out of Covid is very devil

Try to take them with a hot infusion, from chamomile - Camomila.If it still does not tolerate it, proof to change laboratory.
Cheer up

A_bilbao's profile photo
A_bilbao
02/21/2021 10:10 p.m.

Hi, good night, my mom has just diagnosed with debetes and they reset me metformin and glibenclamide has many nausea and vomit

type 2 diabetes?

Metformin as they already told you requires adaptation time.

I have heard that many fell terrible metformin, but after a couple of weeks, it passes.

Is it a single daily shot or are they 2 shots?Is it "normal" or prolonged release metformin?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
03/01/2021 9:40 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.