Clicking insulin in the arm Grows the muscle?

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo   02/06/2021 4:03 p.m.

Thank you all, I have BMI of 27, 5. My Normopese is 68kg, when I debuted it was in 65kg and you had dropped about 6-8kg.I measure 169cm.I have never been thin and I don't intend to be, I just want to feel good.
I do fitness, weights, abdominals and canimo a lot (Madrid is small 😉) I am hyperactive and I am harder than a stone, hahaha
The hormones do all good and it is true that with age it costs more weight and I have always retained a lot of liquids.
What bothers me that they send me to a psychologist, I am not traumatized, I just want to lose weight, fats that there is no shape.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/12/2021 9:33 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello Pablo Asturianin, as you explain to us I think you place the intramuscular insulin.It is nothing advisable since the blood current is more outside.The logical thing is to use pinch and place it in the interstitial fluid and that the blood driver is filtered permeable.Whenever I have placed it in my arms, I have had a physical effort job and that helps and does not give complications.If what accounts you happens to you, I think it happens to you by placing the basal insulin.For me it is the only explanation.All the best

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
02/12/2021 6:05 p.m.

K5288pn25.

ruthbia said:
Thank you all, I have BMI of 27, 5. My Normopese is 68kg, when I debuted I was in 65kg and you had lowered about 6-8kg.I measure 169cm.I have never been thin and I don't intend to be, I just want to feel good.
I do fitness, weights, abdominals and canimo a lot (Madrid is small 😉) I am hyperactive and I am harder than a stone, hahaha
The hormones do all good and it is true that with age it costs more weight and I have always retained a lot of liquids.
What bothers me that they send me to a psychologist, I am not traumatized, I just want to lose weight, fats that there is no shape.

good @ruthbia,

That's why I told you about the nutritionist ... I give you my example ... Saying to me 2000kcal because I get to work ... In the end we do not measure everything correctly and it ate 2200-2500kcal or the macros were not fine or the qualityIt was bad of food.

On the other hand when we want to lower weight .... We speak normally of losing fat ... if you are strong you must keep in mind that the muscle weighs more than fat and that the volume of the muscle is much lower with respect to that of fat ....

So what are we talking about with that excess of 12kg?for a theoretical table of a normal person who does not do the exercise you do?

Then it depends on the somatotype of each person ... different techniques are used to lose weight ... is that it is a world and that is why I really tell you that you go to a nutritionist because you can open your eyes.

For many comments of diabetic people that he said is that with diabetes you cannot miss weight .. is that insulin fattens .... things that are not so ... in the end one is scratched.

marine's profile photo
marine
02/13/2021 10:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am not very obsessed with the weight, since the muscle weighs and can confuse.

I use a reference pants, since the abdominal fat is the worst and in my case I always start in the belly area.

With that reference I see if I go well or badly.I even weight weekly.

In any case the best way to increase muscle is with regular sport.And the great advantage is that then at night it helps us because it "eats" carbohydrates and greatly reduces the need for basal insulin.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/13/2021 1:13 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Totally according to @marine, nutritionists today usually have more idea of ​​how to lower weight healthily than endocrine.
The time I managed to return to my normal weight after starting hypothyroidism was with an endocrine that paid me a draconian diet, and yes, I lost a lot but every two for three I was bad, I was tired all day for what I could not doSport and for more inri, I had to take laxatives because I didn't go to the bathroom ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/13/2021 6:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thank you @marine I will go to the nutritionist on my own, the endo told me that in 4 months I sent me.
It is clear that the muscle weighs, so I have left the weights a little and now I only do gap.I have also reduced food, so I have to reduce the basal, it has gathered with a hormonal downturn and I have hypos for the day.Fear me to think about menopause.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/13/2021 11:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.