{'en': 'With effort you get.', 'es': 'Con esfuerzo se consigue.'} Image

With effort you get.

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo   02/18/2021 12:33 p.m.

I am very emotional, everything affects me super accentuated ... for better or worse.

About 4 months ago I would say that I criticize, for a couple of months I went crazy, I could not think about the serious consequences of being unknown, 400,500 ... a real madness and the worst was not aware of the damage that was causing me.

Now, after another 2 months of strict control, I get out of 11 A1C I have it at 8.6.

My doctor told me something ... There are people with diabetes that take care and those who don't, we want you to be in the first group.Alomejor here is cold and such, but that I tell you looking into your eyes and with your heart ... I tell you take care that you can have a bad time, I have no words to thank the professionals of public health their effort.Thanks to the people who study, they are very good.

Taking care of you, within ours, it is very exciting to be able to see the reward of being in "Green Zone".I am again.

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo
Pablo Asturianin
02/18/2021 12:33 p.m.

Tengo diabetes desde el martes 9 de junio del 2020. Tipo 1.
Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

If you continue like this, taking care of you, in a month below 7.

I always say that diabetes if one does not take care of it kills slowly and the problem basically has the Q is not taken care of.Well and sometimes unfortunately what they are in their surroundings.And that is an unpleasant way to die.

@"Pablo Asturianin"
In a few months, you tell us your HBA1C !!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/18/2021 1:21 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

All, or almost all, we have gone through seasons of not taking care of @"Pablo Asturianin" but like everything in this life, the important thing is the present.Keep it up because you're doing very well.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/18/2021 2 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I'm glad, keep it up!

marine's profile photo
marine
02/18/2021 7:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You do not know what the effort to control diabetes means for a person, I also like nature, healthy things and get dose of chemical insulin and punctures ... FFFF
I think about it and say that fatality if I don't take care of me!And only in 1 year.Hopefully technology makes our lives easier and more lasting in a couple of years.
Thanks family!❤

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo
Pablo Asturianin
02/18/2021 8:01 p.m.

Tengo diabetes desde el martes 9 de junio del 2020. Tipo 1.
Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

I encourage @"Pablo Asturianin" you are doing very well.
It cost us all at the beginning but in the end you get used to and make the same life as others.
In 3 months I see you at 6.4!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/21/2021 9:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

hello.Congratulations on the control you have achieved.It's hard, but it's worth it.From what I see in your graphics and for what other members of the Forum comment, I imagine that the glucosilada will go down month by month.Again, congratulations!

matrix's profile photo
matrix
02/26/2021 8:40 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Some recommendation, I debut 1 year ago with almost 9 and now stere over 7.7.But this makes me hard

Natxito's profile photo
Natxito
02/28/2021 1:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Natxito

Well you go on the right track.But if you lower the blood glucose a little for you.It's hard and as I say tired!Because it is an everyday task and at all times.As soon as you relax, neglect, or mistakes (we are not machines) zas a correction!

Try not to abuse fast carbohydrates, pasta type, rice, bread, potatoes, juices and pastries.And eat vegetables and of course proteins (fish, eggs and chicken).And do some regular sport.In our case I have checked (at least in my body) just walking 45 m after one meal saves me more than one insulin unit!

A sensor to control insulin level is vital.I guess you have it.But ask it or if your budget allows you to buy it.It will help you a lot.Even with their defects and failures sometimes the sensors are vital for us.
Greetings and encouragement

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/28/2021 1:36 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

If you follow the guidelines, you should not have it so high.
I debuted with 13.1 and at 3 months I was 6.4.I made a healthy diet, insulin when I touched me and every day I walked 1 hour.
Now 6 years later I have 5.9 and do varied exercises every day.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/01/2021 4:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.