Hello!I introduce myself!

Evazvi's profile photo   02/09/2021 6:27 p.m.

Hello everyone!My name is Eva, I am 30 years old and I am type 1 diabetic since the 4. Following the last events (I have changed hospital and my new endocrinology service I have changed from Lantus to threeiba and I have begun to continuously use theFree Style 2 sensor after using it a few months of proof) I have decided to join the forum to share new experiences.

The truth is that the change of endocrine has been to definitely come to work in another city and for the good comments of people I know of the service in which I am now, but they have discovered new things!For example, he knew Free Style, but in terms of Lantus he had been using it for many years and had no idea that there were new things that could replace it.Also, as my gyzes have been on the 7th for years, I suppose my previous endocrineAs you want in periods of stress, everything is all right.

Now I am in adaptation, I have a new job for a few months that forces me to eat very late and I am adapting, and as I told you I am trying three for a week, and I am very patience trying to regulate it ...

Thank you for reading and waiting to be able to share things here!Greetings from Galicia!

Evazvi's profile photo
Evazvi
02/09/2021 6:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/09/2021 6:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Welcome, @evazvi

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/09/2021 7:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thank you so much!

Evazvi's profile photo
Evazvi
02/09/2021 7:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.