Tandem bomb

Toni Toni's profile photo   02/25/2021 12:18 p.m.

They have told us at the hospital to propose to put this type of bomb.I know it's new and I don't know if it works well.Someone has it or they have proposed to put it on.I have also spoken very badly about the 670 of Medtronic and for what I saw in the forum the people were quite happy.
Thank you

Toni Toni's profile photo
Toni Toni
02/25/2021 12:18 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderacion del foro
Padre de diabética

In which hospital?If you can know ...

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
02/25/2021 1:19 p.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

toni toni said:
They have told us at the hospital to propose to put this type of bomb.I know it's new and I don't know if it works well.Someone has it or they have proposed to put it on.I have also spoken very badly about the 670 of Medtronic and for what I saw in the forum the people were quite happy.
Thank you

Hello, they will put it next month.
I had the option to be able to choose between them, and I chose that, it is the best, do not hesitate.In addition, it is linked to Dexcom sensors, also the best.

I hope I have clarified your doubts 😉

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/25/2021 3:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

amiranda said:

Valencia

Toni Toni's profile photo
Toni Toni
02/26/2021 1:48 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderacion del foro
Padre de diabética

toni toni said:
amiranda said:

Valencia

I am also in that hospital and they will give it to me there.Of course, arm yourself with patience.They will give it to me next month, but I requested it in June 2020 ...

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/26/2021 3:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

toni toni said:
Thank you

You will see that well now with the control -iq a pass, I have been with Dexcom and the control -iq for a week ago, and although I have to make many settings is great

mama con diabetes 's profile photo
mama con diabetes
03/01/2021 11:37 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 1 desde hace 33 años
Tándem Control-iq - Dexcom G6
Paciente Empoderada
Autora del Blog ➡️ http://www.mamacondiabetes.com
Instagram ➡️ http://www.instagram.com/mamacondiabetes/
Facebook ➡️ http://www.facebook.com/MamaConDiabetes

breast with diabetes said:
toni toni said:
have told us at the hospital to propose to put this type of bomb.I know it's new and I don't know if it works well.Someone has it or they have proposed to put it on.I have also spoken very badly about the 670 of Medtronic and for what I saw in the forum the people were quite happy.
Thank you

You will see that well now with the control -iq a pass, I have been with Dexcom and the control -iq for more than a year ago, and although I have to make many adjustments it is great

What is control-iq?

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo
Pablo Asturianin
03/01/2021 2:49 p.m.

Tengo diabetes desde el martes 9 de junio del 2020. Tipo 1.
Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.