Nightmares

ananamc's profile photo   02/26/2021 1:37 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am Ana, I just registered in this forum, and I wanted to share something to see if someone happens to someone as me.

I have type 1 diabetes for 8 years (I'm 21 years old)
I have about 5 nights with nightmares, and these days I am adjusting slow insulin because I am having nocturnal hyperglycemia, my theory is that there is a relationship between having hyperglycemia and nightmares or badly sleeping.
Something similar happened to someone else?Thank you!!I hope someone answers

ananamc's profile photo
ananamc
02/26/2021 1:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ananamc

Hi Ana, I have been much less time, and my hormones are calmer than yours (although the truth what I would give again your age !!).

In any case, a couple of times the same thing happened to me.And in addition to nightmares I get sweat.Although sweat has happened to me rather with hypoglycemia.Fortunately, only sometimes.But it is probably a way to let us know that something is wrong.

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/26/2021 3:38 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello!!Thank you very much for your answer, the truth that lately I have the slow badly tight and that's why hyperglycemia at night .... with hypoglycemia if it happens to me that if they give me at night I wake up sweating a lot and dream of food!!!

But I've been in a row and I wanted to know if someone had ever happened to someone ...

Thanks again for answering ☺️ a greeting

ananamc's profile photo
ananamc
02/26/2021 4:42 p.m.

Hello good,

What happens to me if I go to bed, is that I sleep badly directly.

Perhaps in your case go more and also cause you those nightmares for the intraquility state of that hyper.

Try trying to adjust insulin and see whether or not those nightmare persists hehe.

marine's profile photo
marine
02/27/2021 11:36 a.m.

Many times the state of anxiety and fear that causes you to give you a hiccI know it's easy to say and difficult to achieve, but you have to try ...

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/27/2021 12:19 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.