How do you do pizza

Silvia Morales Pomares's profile photo   02/27/2021 11:32 p.m.

Hello everyone !!I have a question about pizza.It doesn't matter if it is bought or made at home, when Ceno Pizza and skewer I stable for a couple of hours but during the night I get up and wake up in 200 and peak.Other times it goes down while I am eating it and at the hours it goes up a lot, does it also happen to you?How do you administer insulin?

Thanks in advance !!: Smiley:

Silvia Morales Pomares's profile photo
Silvia Morales Pomares
02/27/2021 11:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We click on twice.If you have to click 3 units we click 1.5 IU and then when it starts to rise - after 1h or 0.75 h, it depends on the pizza - the rest.And above all we count units of pizza ch.

evacf's profile photo
evacf
02/28/2021 8:07 a.m.

I did the same, distributing insulin because pizza enters its fat very slowly, and sometimes I glymia lowered me and then climb.

As I complicated a lot I have stopped eating them, I had to be corrections at night sometimes and no pleasure produces!Now at night I make very light and early dinners and it works great (for now!)

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/28/2021 1:23 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you so much!!I will try to do that

evacf said:
we click on twice.If you have to click 3 units we click 1.5 IU and then when it starts to rise - after 1h or 0.75 h, it depends on the pizza - the rest.And above all we count pizza CH units.

Silvia Morales Pomares's profile photo
Silvia Morales Pomares
02/28/2021 4:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.