Freestyle 2 Reading Problems

Aruky's profile photo   02/16/2021 10:42 a.m.

Good to everyone, I want to ask you several questions that bring me head.He has been a matter of 5 months that I have been using Freestyle 2, previously used 1 for two years and was amazed.If it is true that the new one has alarms is very good for people who tend to nocturnal hypoglycemia and others.The fact is that I have by 16 from the beginning not because it works badly but for the readings.It turns out that my educator told me K could only make the readings with my mobile and although reader 2 for the capillaries told me that I could only make the readings with the mobile.Here comes my problem, despite having a relatively new mobile (Samsung Galaxy S9Plus with a little less than 2 years) it gives me many problems for readings since I don't know what happens to the NFC antenna of this model that only reads me ifIt is completely or connected to the charger ... a real peanking if we take into account that it is a high -end mobile.The fact is to buy me a new phone at this time because it works perfectly.Do you know that another solution can I have to read my glycemia?It is that I just saw my reports and I have many signal losses and few readings on my part because the truth is that it costs my life to do it with my mobile since little time has the complete battery, nothing is already x below 80% andI no longer read and of course I have few readings.My endocrine will kill me when I see my white reports .... Please, help !!some advice ...

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
02/16/2021 10:42 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

I use the glucometer and mobile, of course I lose the alarm option but for that I have installed Diabox.Active with glucometer and then the mobile.

I think that glucometer 2 there are no problems and has alarms, mine is that of free 1 with an update of the SW to read free2.It has already happened to me 2 times that the mobile calls for the sensor for failure before expiration and the glucometer reads until the end.
My mobile is a Samsung A8 of 2018 and is phenomenal.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/16/2021 2:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I use reader 2 and goes wonderfully.I also have LibreLink, but the alarms for the moment I prefer in the Free2 reader.I have not had any problem although I also have been using sensors for a short time, about 8 I have.
Now I have also settled Diabox and I like it a lot.
When you start again initial sensor first with the reader and then with the LibreLink.If you do it, you will have them in the reader.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/16/2021 2:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, if I have the reader 2 although my educator told me that it only served for the capillaries, but for what to tell me it also serves the readings too.I will try the next sensor to activate as formerly, first with the reader and then with the mobile see how.@Anaisabel your reader tell me what is 2 right?And do you do like this?first active with the reader and then with the mobile ??That towards me when I had the 1 and although I had no alarms, I was both, the reader and the mobile.I didn't know that if reader 2, he would also have alarms with him, is it true?

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
02/18/2021 9:47 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

If you first activate with reader 2 you will have the alarms there.And you can see the glycemia in both sites.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/18/2021 10:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.