{'en': 'How to configure mysuger app calculator app', 'es': 'Como configurar calculadora de bolos Mysugr app'} Image

How to configure mysuger app calculator app

jorge_hh's profile photo   04/04/2020 9:56 p.m.

Hello,

I am new to this app and the Acu Check Guide gluchometer, I managed to link it with the phone but it is not good that values ​​to configure the bowling calculator.

Anyone who tells me how to do please?

Thank you!

jorge_hh's profile photo
jorge_hh
04/04/2020 9:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @jorge_hh, did you get it ...?Is it serving you?The endocrine has recommended it today after a change of sensitivity factor ... I don't know if I'm doing well ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/17/2023 11:03 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I use MySugr, and I filled them with my diabetes educator.And if there is any modification in the visits with my educator I do it in the same consultation.

Salvasan's profile photo
Salvasan
10/17/2023 11:47 p.m.

I was recommended by the endocrine yesterday, but he sent me as home ... Let's see if someone can help me, by doing the calculations "by hand" and I get one thing ... and in the Bolo calculator another.The calculator is excessive to me.
It happens to me only for corrections.In the calculation of the rations it goes well.

I explain a little in case someone knew how to help me, if not, I will do them by hand ...

Yesterday for the 1AM I had 190. I didn't want to bed like this ... I no longer had a quick insulin in my body.
My sensitivity factor is now 40mg/dl (that is, every quick "consumes" 40 glucose).I wanted me to go down to 140/150 because below I have the basal ... well I said: I put 1.
In the bolus calculator, I got 1.5 ...
Summary: At 6:40 hypoglycemia ... (Luckily I didn't put on those more 0.5!)

I have the following parameters:

SilviaGRZ
10/18/2023 12:24 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

And another thing ... to calculate the hemoglobin, every time I scan and make intake or inject I have to sign up in the Abbott app and not?There is no way to connect it ... right ...?
Ultimately, more than diabetics I feel computer science ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SilviaGRZ
10/18/2023 12:34 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

There is no way of connecting MySugg with your freestyle.You have to sign up for hand.
As for the Mysugr configuration, the first time I spent it, I put the same values ​​that I had in my accu-check Aviva Expert Bolus calculator.Do not you spend or gasto bolus calculator?.

Salvasan's profile photo
Salvasan
10/19/2023 1:08 a.m.

Hi @Salvasan No ... I have never used bolus calculator.Always "by hand."Knowing the HC ratio and the sensitivity factor ...
I managed to configure it!But now he asks me to pay for it ... I thought it was 100%free.

SilviaGRZ
10/19/2023 11:03 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

It is not free.They are € 2.99 per month or I think 24 per year.I am doing well.
Have you tried social diabetes?It is another free and free app.If I'm not mistaken.

Salvasan's profile photo
Salvasan
10/19/2023 11:08 a.m.

I use social diabetes always and I am very happy.
Regarding the amount of insulin, you may be remaining the bolus, or that you do not have well configured the duration of the insulin of the bolus.

jubano's profile photo
jubano
10/30/2023 7:46 p.m.

silviagrz said:
and something else ... to calculate the hemoglobin, every time I escape and make intake or do I inject my?There is no way to connect it ... right ...?
Ultimately, more than diabetics I feel computer science ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The glycosilada calculates only the data that you are going manually in a period of time

jubano's profile photo
jubano
10/30/2023 7:52 p.m.

This application does not connect with free.

jubano's profile photo
jubano
10/30/2023 7:53 p.m.

@jubano, the one you indicated as "Social Diabetes" is free?
I am currently doing everything with the mobile calculator ...

SilviaGRZ
10/30/2023 8:31 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

Follow these steps:
Open the MySugr application on your device.
In the initial fabric, touch the icon with three horizontal lines in the upper song to open the lateral menu.
Without lateral menu, select the "Configurações" option.
On the configuration page, role to lower and find the "calculator" section.
Touch the "Bowling calculator" option to open the configurations of this function.
On the configuration page of the bowling calculator, you will find various options to customize the calculation of the bolus, such as the amount of carboids per portion, the amount of insulin per gram of carboids, the duration of the effect of insulin, among others.
Touch each option to adjust the values ​​according to your needs and preferences.
To finish adjusting the configurations of the bowling calculator, click on "Save" or "Confirm" to apply the modifications.
From this moment, you can use a MySugg bowling calculator to estimate the amount of insulin necessary for each recharge based on carbohydrates consumed.

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
10/31/2023 12:39 a.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

Thanks @rosa3
In the end I got it !!But I left it because personally the payment does not interest me ... I can do it with the calculator and I save some Eurillos

SilviaGRZ
10/31/2023 10:40 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz I used social diabetes until I was changing application for the pump and worked theme, it is totally free.And it takes into account active insulin for corrections ... You just have to adjust the ratio and sensitivity factor for each time section.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
10/31/2023 12:42 p.m.

@Cassie I have seen that puts "payments inside the app", I don't even take a risk in lowering it, hahahahaha
The other when I managed to schedule and started using it asked me for payment ... and this, because "there will be" hehehe
They have to live something.I understand, huh?
But thanks beautiful

SilviaGRZ
10/31/2023 12:58 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz no, no .... It is paid for a retina study and things that can be done from it ... but not for bowling calculator, I swear, that my Vall Hebron educator installed it.: D

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
10/31/2023 1:44 p.m.

silviagrz said:
@juban. What have you indicated as "social diabetes" is free?
I am currently doing everything with the mobile calculator ...

Currently, at first, I had to pay little, I don't remember if it was about € 9 a year, but then they did it for free.

jubano's profile photo
jubano
10/31/2023 7:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.