Surgery effect

meginer's profile photo   03/02/2021 8:53 p.m.

Have you heard about the sunset effect?Of the Alba effect, of course but the other day I read something about this although I did not give many solutions.I say it because I have been very good for a while all day, and from 7 or so, the blood glucose begins to rise for no reason, because I even usually play sports around 5 thirty or 6. Then it is hard for me to adjust before theDinner because I have to shuffle that on the one hand, I do not put too much fast insulin because the exercise can take effect, but the most normal thing is that I get up and have to get much more insulin quickly than in the rest of the meals and I do not know forWhat because only as one or two rations of HC.After dawn I also usually upload something to me at three or four hours of dinner but not so much, and I am getting up somewhat high, around 150. Before I even got up higher.I get Humalog and Tresiba.
I am putting the threeiba before, about 7 in the afternoon instead of 10 p.m.This suddenly because before was the opposite, in the morning I needed much more insulin due to the alba effect and at night he tended to hypoglycemia.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/02/2021 8:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In the afternoon I always tend to climb even if it doesn't eat anything.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/02/2021 10:18 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
me in the afternoon tends to upload always even if it eats anything.

And what do you do?, Correct and now?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/02/2021 11:05 p.m.

That is.I put 1 unit, 2 as much, yes, then at dinner I barely have to put insulin because if I spend, I have hypo.It is also true that I have quite soon so that the effect still lasts.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/03/2021 1:49 a.m.

@ meginer, can sometimes climb after doing intense sports .., or will you need slower?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/03/2021 3:03 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello good,

The same thing happens to me and I take the opportunity to do sports.

A nutritionist told me that there was a biologically a cut of cortisone in the body or a move like this ... the fact is that there was a hormonal process of the body .. come .. as in the morning so I said Aaaaamigo.

On the other hand, sport is of weights of weights, catecholamines are released that produce a small glucose rise and then as @meginer say because more sensitivity.

marine's profile photo
marine
03/03/2021 8:48 a.m.

marine said:
good,

The same thing happens to me and I take the opportunity to do sports.

A nutritionist told me that there was a biologically a cut of cortisone in the body or a move like this ... the fact is that there was a hormonal process of the body .. come .. as in the morning so I said Aaaaamigo.

On the other hand, sport if it is of weight intensity, catecholamines are released that produce a small glucose rise and then as @meginer say because more sensitivity.

I do notice that when the ex is more anaerobic, it rises more but it is.That I now usually do it quite early, around 5 or 6, and not ceno until 9 or more, like PQ late until about 4 I do not get home.I have thought about everything, putting the quick one an hour before, or in the middle, I had to lower the slow pq between food and food was downward and now it seems that it is the other way around, I have to climb again ... thisOf course there are no rules, and that it seems that you have controlled it for a while again.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/03/2021 4:09 p.m.

already @meginer that's why we say ... this is not mathematics.

I am trying to try ... I am right now when I see some insulin resistance what I do is put a cardio session and it has more effectiveness than insulin.

marine's profile photo
marine
03/03/2021 4:56 p.m.

marine said:
ya @meginer that's why we say ... this is not mathematics.

I am a matter of testing ... I am right now when I see some insulin resistance what I do is get a cardio session and it has more effectiveness than insulin.

If I do a very intense eg, it gives me a good climb later.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/03/2021 6:19 p.m.

meginer said:
marine said:
ya @meginer that's why we say ... this is not mathematics.

I am a matter of testing ... I am right now when I see some insulin resistance what I do is get a cardio session and it has more effectiveness than insulin.

I give you an example right now.

I have been lunch chicken and mushrooms of the Mercadona ... they will bump him because I have arrived from the work with 240.I have gotten 25min of bike and 20min post exercise I go for 179 and by experience ... When I arrive at 9:00 p.m. I will be lower yet.

This happens to me now more pronounced because I have lost a lot of bottom .. You know that the body is customary to exercise or stop doing it and the changes are those that cause glycemia reactions.

marine's profile photo
marine
03/03/2021 7:28 p.m.

marine said:
meginer said:
marine said:
marine said:
ya @meginer so we say ... thisIt is not mathematics.

I give you an example right now.

I have been lunch chicken and mushrooms of the Mercadona ... they will bump him because I have arrived from the work with 240.I have gotten 25min of bike and 20min post exercise I go for 179 and by experience ... When I arrive at 9:00 p.m. I will be lower yet.

This happens to me now more pronounced because I have lost a lot
Already, but I wanted to say before that if I do that with 240, I do not lower me but I reached 300 ..., perhaps with something less yes but I am 200 ago I climb the ex

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/03/2021 7:36 p.m.

The same, if I start playing sports with 200 or more, that I usually do not do it because it is not recommended, if I do not put insulin, it still goes up without control, especially in the afternoon.But each body is a world.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/03/2021 8:37 p.m.

It also happens to me that around 18:30 or so it starts to rise to dinner time ... what happens is that I am not able to get it with how much to correction ... since 1 unit lowers me 70,But at that time it is as if I had less effect ..

almuvaldes22's profile photo
almuvaldes22
03/03/2021 10:27 p.m.

Sugarsugar

almuvaldes22 said:
It also happens to me that about 18:30 or so it begins to rise to dinner time ... what happens is that I am not able to hit with how much with how muchPut on correction ... Ya that 1 unit lowers me 70, but at that time it is as if I had less effect ..

I have put myself today before dinner at 9 pm, 5 units of fast (Humalog), for a tuna to the chin, salad and a large orange, so look ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/03/2021 10:51 p.m.

But then at dinner time I correct and if I get off ... what I try is not to arrive high. Always with dinner. And I'm not able

almuvaldes22
03/04/2021 12:22 a.m.

Sugarsugar

Today I have climbed the three to see Q.Pasa

almuvaldes22
03/04/2021 12:23 a.m.

Sugarsugar

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.