COVID Diabetes vaccine

Regina's profile photo   03/05/2021 3:22 a.m.

With the latest news, I do not know if we enter as a risk group or they will only attend age criteria.
I seemed to understand that children under 60
With diabetes, they are in group 7, together with the age strip of 60, 69..
If you have any other information ...
I calculate that in May it touches us, hopefully ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/05/2021 3:22 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina I have opted for .. "When I touched me, it touched me" there are so many changes daily ... that personally I don't get dizzy ...

marine's profile photo
marine
03/05/2021 8:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Today they are following age criteria, but as you say they change every day and according to which community more

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/05/2021 10:12 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

But if I read here that almost nobody wanted to get vaccinated ..
Yes, we are supposed to be in group 7, which I have read that with the current rhythm it would touch us in August, if we arrived.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
03/05/2021 7:38 p.m.

ajd said:
but if I read here that almost nobody wanted to vaccinate ..
Yes, we are supposed to be in Group 7, which I have read that with the current rhythm it would touch us in August, if we arrived.

I already empty myself but because I am a health, if it were only for diabetics I would touch me in a few months, they should accelerate vaccination but hey ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/05/2021 8:34 p.m.

meginer said:
ajd said:
but if I read here that almost nobody wanted to vaccinate ..
Yes, we are supposed to be in Group 7, which I have read that with the current rhythm it would touch us in August, if we arrived.

I already vaccinate but because I am a health, if it were only for diabetics I would touch me in a few months, they should accelerate vaccination but hey ...

>

I am a great dependent caregiver, apart from my pathologies and in the first health plan we were at the same time as our dependent relatives, that is, now, this month.But they have removed us in the middle and we don't even leave in any group.What happens if I get sick? Who takes care of my family?

ajd's profile photo
ajd
03/06/2021 12:41 a.m.

For me this system is a shame, but we are going ..

ajd's profile photo
ajd
03/06/2021 12:42 a.m.

@Ajd, my parents have already notified them to vaccinate them at their home, we are from Asturias, but also in other communities they are the following, dependents and caregivers.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/06/2021 4:42 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

In Madrid they are calling those over 80 who are in their homes.My mother -in -law and their 90 aunt have already been called for next week.

In CLM, my parents still.My father called and told him that they would take.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/06/2021 11:53 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.