{'en': 'Exercise and coronavirus', 'es': 'Ejercicio y Coronavirus'} Image

Exercise and coronavirus

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo   04/12/2020 2:10 p.m.

Good!

It has been scientifically demonstrated that moderate physical exercise reinforces our immune system and helps us fight viruses and germs.In addition, it helps us to dismiss ourselves, evade and have fun in an active and healthy way.

Physical activity professionals advise doing at least between 30 minutes and an hour of exercise per day.We have made the @"clinic dialibre" and I several explanatory videos with exercises so you can stay active alone or with family and maintain your glycemia in rank.The exercises can be carried out by people with or without diabetes, always being responsible and aware of our physical state and the level of preparation of each.

Finally, remember that depending on your training/physical status level, this session could decrease or increase your glucose levels.Measure your glucose level again when you finish and be careful in later hours, since blood glucose usually decreases by 4-12 hours after exercise.
I hope you continue being active people and if you liked my training and you have done it, you let me know.Health!

Link ;t=257s

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
04/12/2020 2:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Fran_alcantara

Very good video !!

A little quiet for the march that I like.But it is a very good functioning Training!

It's very nice

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/12/2020 6:32 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Yes, that's fine, but I agree with Jldiazdel, I like more cane, hehe.Thank you.
Elena

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/12/2020 8:44 p.m.

Thanks to the 2 !!It is a session created for the whole family, which can be done from children to parents.
For trained person it is very light, but you are challenging you to do all the series with 15-20SEG of rest between repetitions, and you tell me whether it is intense or not!As I usually say, everything depends on intensity.

Fran_Alcantara
04/13/2020 10:58 a.m.

That is what I do, I have fond of a Miami channel, but I'm going to sign up for your channel.
Now I do 1 hour every day of gap + other abdomen videos with my partner that is not diabetic.He is reducing abdomen and I gaining muscle.
As I am super sedentary, I end up exhausted just breathing :)

I'm sorry for the neighbors on the floor below, but there are both of us to jump for an hour: D

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/13/2020 11:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

that is!!With 1h daily physical exercise, improvements with respect to diabetes as to the benefits in general are many.I am now uploading training with this company, but I will begin to go on training to my channel and my Insta, I will let you know.

I'm glad you like my video, there are many on YouTube that will serve you.But always adapt to your level and physical form.

Fran_Alcantara
04/14/2020 11:38 a.m.

Yes, if I am a fan of Walk At Home (very good for sedentary and older people), Fausto Murillo, Sergio Peinador, Naty Gloss, etc ... you move the whole body.I started on my own in January without videos, and now I have discovered the videos and I love them, I don't feel so alone.
My neighbors should think that I am a clown if they see me out the window (I have a huge window) jumping, with the weights stop up and down.I'm sorry for the fifth but I also endure his children shouting all day.
To those of the attic I see them running among the plants when they can.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/15/2020 10:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

that is!!I'm glad you use YouTube for the benefit of your health!And don't worry about your neighbors, they should do the same, and more now in quarantine!Keep like this: Smiley:

Fran_Alcantara
04/15/2020 11:43 a.m.

Great FJ !!Always a pleasure to help in these projects!We love to see how multidisciplinary work can help our patients!We are very happy that you work with us :)

Clínica Dialibre's profile photo
Clínica Dialibre
04/16/2020 11:30 a.m.

Controla tu diabetes y vive plenamente !
Clinica de Diabetes especializada en tratamiento para Diabetes Tipo 1
Creando metas para nuestros pacientes, mejorando la calidad de vida

@Fran_alcantara, @"clinic dialibre", because I started with the videos.Thank you so much!.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/16/2020 5:49 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@"Clinic dialibre" to you for giving me the opportunity to help diabetics through exercise.
@Solaria I hope they serve you and like them!Any questions ask me without problems.

Fran_Alcantara
04/17/2020 12:22 a.m.

I recommend the Instagram channel of "World in form".I am the one I follow during confinement and every day a different session of about 40 minutes goes up.They are simple exercises to do at home almost without material and it shows a lot.

etogonza's profile photo
etogonza
04/19/2020 1:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.