Method to reverse insulin resistance

Natalia del Rio's profile photo   04/12/2020 4:49 p.m.

Hello!

I have T1 diabetes since I was 4 years old.

During all these years, I tested different types of food: I went through a keto diet, paleo, vegetarianism and although the results were good, I never held any in time.

Now I am reading a book called "Mastering Diabetes" that speaks as through a feeding of comprehensive vegetables, fruits and grains increases insulin sensitivity and even people with type 2 diabetes revert their insulin resistance and can leaveYour medication.

Here is the title of the book:

Mastering Diabetes: The Revolutionary Method To Reverse Insulin Resistance permanently in Type 1, Type 1.5, Type 2, Prediabetes, and Gestational Diabetes (English Edition) Kindle version

My question is whether someone has tried to follow this way of life, because it is not a passing diet but a change of mindset ...

Thank you!

Natalia del Rio's profile photo
Natalia del Rio
04/12/2020 4:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Natalia del Rio" in the reviews of the book clearly puts that "help" diabetes, improves insulin resistance.They are recipes and paints that it is based on fasting and low hydrates diet for this review:

"How to Eat Large Quantities of Carbohydrate-Rich Whole Foods Like Bananas, Potatoes, and Quinoa While Decreating Blood Glucose, Oral Medication, and Insulin Requirements"

There are several post of keto and fasting diets.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/13/2020 8:43 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If you don't put calories in food, you need less insulin.That improves insulin resistance I don't know .....

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
04/15/2020 11:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.