ACCU-Chek Solo (patch type insulin pump)

Fulix's profile photo   03/11/2021 6:57 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Do any@ here use this insulin pump or one@ has proposed its endo?

If so, the SS covers it?

I have been looking for information online but I have not found anything about it.

Greetings,
F

Fulix's profile photo
Fulix
03/11/2021 6:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I upload it.

Fulix's profile photo
Fulix
03/19/2021 1:55 p.m.

Hi Fulix, I saw her on the web not long ago (I don't usually enter much) and as I no longer had it, I wrote to Roche to ask.They told me to talk to my endocrinology team and if I needed, they communicated it to the representative of the area to tell the team.

As I visited this week with the endocrine, I was convinced to get me to change the combo bomb (which I have since 2013) for the alone.When I arrived they raised it as soon as I took the subject, because they knew that I was one of those who already had change.But they proposed two options: the bomb only with the freestyle 2 (which I have already carried) or change Dexcom G6 with Insight and DBLG1 bomb.That is, having a very cute bomb, but remain the sensor or take another step and get better control, having an "intelligent" system that makes me get a little more gaining quality of life.

Obviously, I chose the second option for my results and for my well -being, but I have to say that I saw the bomb only in front of me and it is a pass.I live in the Valencian Community and here it is covered.The problem is that my endocrine does not get anyone to get it because when he proposes it he encounters the moral dilemma of being able to propose the system that improves the quality of life against this system that is very good in terms of size, but thatIt is still a bomb that is not "intelligent."

The nurse also told me that she had the case of a patient who called her to ask her and she was convinced that she wanted her, but she had not yet given the training, so I do not know if she will put it on ...

The issue is that you know that it can be achieved and that if you talk to your endocrinology team, they can give you options or at least take into account for possible changes.

I now have to wait for me to form, but I still have no date for change.

Remember this: "You don't have it before asking" :)

I hope I have helped you.

inmaats's profile photo
inmaats
03/24/2021 9:02 p.m.

inmaats said:
hello fulix, I saw her on the web not long ago (I do not usually enter much) and as he no longer had it, I wrote to Roche to ask.They told me to talk to my endocrinology team and if I needed, they communicated it to the representative of the area to tell the team.

As I visited this week with the endocrine, I was convinced to get me to change the combo bomb (which I have since 2013) for the alone.When I arrived they raised it as soon as I took the subject, because they knew that I was one of those who already had change.But they proposed two options: the bomb only with the freestyle 2 (which I have already carried) or change Dexcom G6 with Insight and DBLG1 bomb.That is, having a very cute bomb, but remain the sensor or take another step and get better control, having an "intelligent" system that makes me get a little more gaining quality of life.

Obviously, I chose the second option for my results and for my well -being, but I have to say that I saw the bomb only in front of me and it is a pass.I live in the Valencian Community and here it is covered.The problem is that my endocrine does not get anyone to get it because when he proposes it he encounters the moral dilemma of being able to propose the system that improves the quality of life against this system that is very good in terms of size, but thatIt is still a bomb that is not "intelligent."

The nurse also told me that she had the case of a patient who called her to ask her and she was convinced that she wanted her, but she had not yet given the training, so I do not know if she will put it on ...

The issue is that you know that it can be achieved and that if you talk to your endocrinology team, they can give you options or at least take into account for possible changes.

Thank you very much for your answer, the truth is that it is very helpful.

I currently live in France and finance the omnipod dash patch bomb and free 1, although it seems that they will also test the Dexcom G6.

At the end of the year I return to Spain (C. Valenciana too) and I worried a little about losing the comfort and lifestyle that Omnipod Dash gives me, but reading what you say I stay more calm.

The truth is that the closed loop system gives me a little the same since it seems to me that it is something that is still in a very early phase and that requires optimization, although you will tell me how that system works to you.

Greetings and thanks again.

Fulix's profile photo
Fulix
03/25/2021 9:55 a.m.

inmaats said:
hello fulix, I saw her on the web not long ago (I do not usually enter much) and as he no longer had it, I wrote to Roche to ask.They told me to talk to my endocrinology team and if I needed, they communicated it to the representative of the area to tell the team.

Hello again inmaats,

Can I ask you how are you doing with the new sensor+pump system?

Have a good day.

Fulix's profile photo
Fulix
01/25/2022 12:29 p.m.

inmaats said:

Hello.I see that you are from the Valencian Community.What hospital do they take you?My 17 -year -old son is told that he is not a bomb candidate with good control.

Lucia70's profile photo
Lucia70
02/05/2022 11:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.