I must travel to Spain and I need help with prices and brands

Mono's profile photo   02/23/2021 5:12 p.m.

Good morning I present myself, I am monkey and I have type 1 diabetes in the United States and for work issues I must travel to Spain but I do not know prices and insulin marks in their country, could anyone advise on prices please?I am looking for more than anything price and short action insulin brand, I would also like to know if someone uses the medtronic bomb and if it is very difficult to get supplies for her, if there is a WSP group or where they can give me information and advise me to be able to travel quietlyOr if anyone knows about this would be very helpful, thanks

Mono's profile photo
Mono
02/23/2021 5:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In pharmacies they sell all insulins (types and laboratories) but you need a medical recipe to buy them.Before traveling you will need medical insurance that covers you here, an insurance doctor can make you the recipes of the insulins.
His is that you travel with everything you need for the trip, the stay and the return.
Prices at www.preciomed.com

The supplies of the pumps will have to buy them from a dexcom distributor because for a displacement I doubt it is managed by the National Health System.I do not use bomb, someone can give you more information

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/23/2021 11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

mono said:
good daysDoes anyone advise on prices please?I am looking for more than anything price and short action insulin brand, I would also like to know if someone uses the medtronic bomb and if it is very difficult to get supplies for her, if there is a WSP group or where they can give me information and advise me to be able to travel quietlyOr if anyone knows about this would be very helpful, thank you

I would also like to buy for the private in Medtronic but they put many sticks (they do not want to sell or even give price).You might be interested in asking in the USA.If you do it please share the information, I personally interest me a lot.

WSP groups or other social networks I don't know.

Thanks and luck.

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
02/23/2021 11:16 p.m.

Antonio3334 said:
mono said:
good morning I present mySpain but I do not know prices and insulin brands in their country, could anyone advise me about prices please?I am looking for more than anything price and short action insulin brand, I would also like to know if someone uses the medtronic bomb and if it is very difficult to get supplies for her, if there is a WSP group or where they can give me information and advise me to be able to travel quietlyOr if anyone knows about this would be very helpful, thank you

I would also like to buy for the private in Medtronic but they put many sticks (they do not want to sell or even give price).You might be interested in asking in the USA.If you do it please share the information, I personally interest me a lot.

WSP groups or other social networks I don't know.

Thank you and luck.

My girlfriend currently in the USA Medtronic, I will ask prices and how could you access one etc

Mono's profile photo
Mono
04/06/2021 2:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.