Consultation

Fredo's profile photo   04/18/2020 11:10 p.m.

Greetings, a few days ago I performed a glucosilada exam and the result gave me 7.0, in DR sent me a medicine to lower fat only, the truth is somewhat worried x the situation that was given x food disorders, my consultation is if there is if there ispossibilities that this level can lower a lot?
Much obliged

Fredo's profile photo
Fredo
04/18/2020 11:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

fredo said:
greetings, a few days ago I performed a glucosilada exam and the result gave me 7.0, in dr sent me a medication to lower fat only, the seeciousness I am somewhat worried x theSituation that was given eating disorders, my consultation is whether there is possibilities that this level can lower a lot?
Very grateful

By power you can, like everything.But my last analytical was 7.x and my doctor told me that I was perfect.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
04/18/2020 11:35 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
fredo said:
greetings, a few days ago I performed a glucosilada exam and the result gave me 7.0, in dr sent me a medicationTo lower fat only, the truth is somewhat worried x the situation that occurred x eating disorders, my consultation is if there are possibilities that this level can lower a lot?
Very grateful

By power you can, like everything.But my last analytical was 7.x and my doctor told me that I was perfect.

Very grateful x that you will answer my consultation, my concern comes since not being diabetic and the glycosylated examination came out in that range, hence my consultation to clarify that doubt that has me quite thoughtful.

Fredo's profile photo
Fredo
04/18/2020 11:49 p.m.

fredo said:
davidag2000 said:
fredo said:
fredo said:
greetings, a few days ago I performed a glucosylated examinationAnd the result gave me 7.0, in DR sent me a medicine to lower fat only, the truth is somewhat worried x the situation that was given x food disorders, my consultation is whether there is possibilities that this level can lower a lot?
Very grateful

Very grateful x that you will answer my consultation, my concern comes since not being diabetic and the glycosylated examination came out in that range, hence my consultation to clarify that doubt that has me quite thoughtful.

I am sorry to tell you that a glycosylated hemoglobin of 7 automatically diagnoses diabetes.

@Davidag2000 is type 1 diabetic and its analytical objectives may not be the same as yours or those of another person.

anif's profile photo
anif
04/19/2020 12:36 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

@Fredo

Ask for an appointment with an endocrine now!

As they tell you, a non -diabetic should not have glycosylated (HBA1C) greater than 6, in general.If you get 7 you may have a type 2 diabetes. That you do the corresponding analytics.But don't leave it.It is important that you start medication soon.At the moment, try to improve your diet, eliminate Bolleria, sweets, juices, sugary drinks, and try to avoid foods with excess fats.Forget about fried potatoes and other fried!

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/19/2020 12:14 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello, why is it important to limit the fats?I thought that the fats resent the increases of glucose ... What usually happens to me is that at the time I have it the lowest than at 2h and then it is stagnant, can it be for the fats?

Malenuka's profile photo
Malenuka
04/19/2020 12:58 p.m.

@Malenuka

Before a notice: you know that each one is very different and we react very differently to food and insulin.

You are right the fats slow down the absorption of carbohydrates.The theme is i) the type of fat (it is not the same not saturated as saturated fat) and ii) the amount you take.

If your hand goes with saturated fats in a meal (and that depends a lot on each person) the digestion will become very slow.Insulin will enter but not carbohydrates and you will have a low glycemia.After a while, even at three o'clock, carbohydrates begin to enter but you will no longer have insulin, and the blood glucose will upload.and proteins) put insulin at the end of the food.I have ever done it and it has worked for me.But it is best to avoid if you can excesses!This is called the fat/protein factor.But it is very very personal.You have to do tests and see the amount of fat/protein that does not alter the glycemia.That's why I make very very light dinners.During the day if you move there are fewer problems, normally!

I hope it is useful!

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
04/19/2020 1:19 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I find it interesting about the fats/proteins, something like that may happen to me, although I do not usually eat badly, but neither does it all grilled, rabbit, meat in sauce if I take, and although it is not bad fat, because sometimes I notice theDigestion worse, in fact when I feel more fans after meals I have the highest glycemia.Thank you so much!!

Malenuka's profile photo
Malenuka
04/19/2020 5:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.