{'en': 'Rebozed fish', 'es': 'Pescado rebozado'} Image

Rebozed fish

almuvaldes22's profile photo   03/02/2021 1:35 p.m.

Hello, how are you

If I fish to eat, and I have the doubt that if I batter it with a little integral flour, would I have to have that flour to calculate the hydrates or is it not necessary for being so little?

All the best!

almuvaldes22's profile photo
almuvaldes22
03/02/2021 1:35 p.m.

Sugarsugar

@almovaldes22

Don't reboz it !!

In addition to the flour, although it is integral that you have to take into account, it is fried.That is to convert a healthy meal, fish, in very harmful when frying the fish with the oil and booked.That fat will raise glycemia after 2 hours and help you very little with cholesterol, arteries etc etc

Take the fish without batter, with very little grilled oil.Avoid fried!

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/02/2021 2:08 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

almovaldes22 said:
helloa que tallGreetings

All food by frying it multiplies its kcal.It will rise a little initially and after a few hours another little more for the fats of frying it.

As they tell you ... try to avoid friedness but how it is not a matter of prohibiting it in mind

marine's profile photo
marine
03/02/2021 3:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

jldiazdel said:
@almuvaldes22

Don't reboz it !!

In addition to the flour, although it is integral that you have to take into account, it is fried.That is to convert a healthy meal, fish, in very harmful when frying the fish with the oil and booked.That fat will raise glycemia after 2 hours and help you very little with cholesterol, arteries etc etc

GREETING

Thank you very much and for example 1 yogurt that has 7 grams of hydrates would you tell it as a half ration or as one?What Jaleo Jej

almuvaldes22
03/03/2021 8:46 p.m.

Sugarsugar

marine said:
almovaldes22 said:
hellointegral flour, that flour count it or not by being so little greeting

All food by frying it multiplies its kcal.It will rise a little initially and after a few hours another little more for the fats of frying it.

As they tell you ... try to avoid friedness but how it is not a matter of prohibiting it in mind

Thank you so much

almuvaldes22
03/03/2021 8:46 p.m.

Sugarsugar

almovaldes22 said:
jldiazdel said:
@almovaldes22222222222222222

Don't reboz it !!

GREETING

Thank you very much and for example 1 yogurt that has 7 grams of hydrates would you tell it as a half ration or as one?That Jaleo Jej

I would do it like this: I would take it into account as a half ration and if you fell short with insulin, it would take it as 1 ration.You also have to take into account the nature of the hydrate, in my case at least when they are dairy, they usually rise more than the account.

But the test and error always prevails, and it is always better to fall short than throw out long.A hypo is always more serious than staying with 180 glycemia.

marine's profile photo
marine
03/04/2021 9:45 a.m.

If you feel like battered fish, if you eat a normal ration, nothing will happen, I don't even tell it, also as very rarely battered.

@almovaldes22, if the yogurt has 7 grams of HC per 100g .... because 140g more or less is a ration, so you will have to insulin what corresponds to you by a ration of HC if the yogurt is 125 gWell, it's almost a ration..In yogurts, normally, all HC are sugars, you also have to take it into account.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/04/2021 2:14 p.m.

Thanks, it is the entire yogurt what has the 7 grams

almuvaldes22
03/04/2021 2:16 p.m.

Sugarsugar

Well, 140 gr of that yogurt is a ration, good to be exact 142gr.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/04/2021 2:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.