Calculate HC Japanese food

Jaume's profile photo   05/07/2020 5:55 p.m.

Hello I have a celebration in a Japanese restaurant and I have no idea how to calculate carbohydrates, I have been looking for but I have not found much information.
Someone with experience in Japanese food can advise me because I am totally lost.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
05/07/2020 5:55 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

It is quite complicated because the rice itself adds sugar, that on the one hand, on the other, depends on the dish you eat, depending on the use of many sauces which have a lot of sugar too.In my case, when I, which is very occasionally when I try to be at the time of food and then be able to correct throughout the afternoon because I always need it.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/07/2020 6:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
is quite complicated because the rice itself adds sugar, that on the one hand, on the other, it depends on the dish you eat, depending on what is use many sauces which carry a lot of sugaralso.In my case, when I, which is very occasionally when I try to be at the time of food and then be able to correct throughout the afternoon because I always need it.

Thank you @nigiri, because I have it wrong because it is at night.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
05/07/2020 6:08 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Try to eat more sashimi than something else and then at night, if you go to bed late, you look at and if not, put on an alarm or something and correct if you need it, it is the only solution.Enjoy and that's, for a day that the curve will break a little, nothing happens.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/07/2020 8:01 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@Jaume

Yes, I can confirm that the rice put sugar!
And the sauces are very complicated

I always go to a Japanese to eat (I have really reduced them to the truth) I am wrong.

Follow the advice of @nigiri and enjoy

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/08/2020 9:29 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.