{'en': 'FreeLink Up problems', 'es': 'Problemas librelink up'} Image

FreeLink Up problems

carmal's profile photo   05/09/2020 1:24 p.m.

Hello, I am new, I have problems for two days with the app, since the messages of the measurements do not arrive.

Has anyone been able to solve it?

Thank you!

carmal's profile photo
carmal
05/09/2020 1:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You have to pass your mobile, you know that, right?You get on the CDO screen measure.If nothing comes out that the sensor is on the other hand, it depends on the phone is ahead or back or at the top or below.Pita once and you have to leave it still for Q to whistle again and the figure comes out.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/09/2020 7:01 p.m.

Hello, thanks for your answer, I know that, in fact we have been doing 3 weeks, but for 3 days the information has not sent to our mobiles (the potatoes)
The application reads well, but does not send the data to the FreeLink Up app, as I was doing so far.
But before we got a message with the glucose level (for example when you are at work)
And so you can see it.In your mobile with your app no ​​problem. Thank you

carmal's profile photo
carmal
05/10/2020 11:51 a.m.

Hi @carmal it turns out that Abott was having problems with the freeLinkup servers, that's why nothing came, they are solving it for a few days, so he will soon have to work again normally.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
05/12/2020 1:43 a.m.

carmal said:
Hello, I am new, I have problems for two days with the app, since the messages of the measurements do not arrive, someone has been able to solve it, thanks

Hello we are the same since yesterday late without reaching the information to the other mobiles
It works now?Or do you know anything?

maria8495's profile photo
maria8495
06/12/2023 12:49 p.m.

A message has come to me that you have to update the LibreLinkup application, in fact my wife who does not update her yet, neither my readings nor the low or high alarms.

R_78's profile photo
R_78
06/25/2023 7:16 p.m.

I just update the application and work properly.

R_78's profile photo
R_78
06/25/2023 7:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.