Basal climb

almuvaldes22's profile photo   03/05/2021 12:37 p.m.

Good morning to everyone I have a small problem .. I use Ttesiba between 12 and 13 units I put it at dinner time ... When I make the change from 12 to 13 it is because I am high at night ... and I get upSo tbn..and high between hours, but when I make that change after two days I notice that I have plenty of fast insulin in the.comids can be due to that?Should the guideline down in the food?Greetings and thanks for everything

almuvaldes22's profile photo
almuvaldes22
03/05/2021 12:37 p.m.

Sugarsugar

Yes, when you upload the slow one you may have to lower the quick.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/05/2021 1:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@almovaldes22

I do not know threeiba as slow.From what I know, its action lasts several days in the body, which is very likely that by increasing the slow down you lower the needs of fast.

It happened to me with mine, Abasaglar, but there were three units of change, for vacations, and I noticed that I had something fast.

For uploading a slow unit, it does not seem much change to me to affect rapid insulin.But it is possible.I do not use threeiba, but there are many who use it in the forum

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/05/2021 1:49 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

almovaldes22 said:
good morning to everyone I have a small problem .. I use Ttesiba between 12 and 13 units I put it at dinner time ... when I make the change from 12 to 13It is because I am high at night ... and I wake up like this, and high between hours, but when I make that change after two days I notice that I am left over in the, it can be due to that?Should the guideline down in the food?Greetings and thanks for all

totally normal,

Your quick should cover your postpandrial peak and your lowest peak.If your low beak is high, when climbing it, it is normal for the fast to have to go down.

When I started with Toujeo+Humalog, 1st I adjusted the basal and then the rapid because while it was not ok, the fast had to replace the basal corrections.

All the best

marine's profile photo
marine
03/05/2021 2:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

marine said:
almovaldes22 said:
good morning to everyone I have a small problem .. I use Ttesiba between 12 and 13 units I put it in timeFrom dinner ... when I make the change of 12 to 13 it is because I am high at night ... and I wake up like that ... and high between hours, but when I make that change at two days I notice that I have plenty of insulin fastIn Las.comidas it can be due to that?Should the guideline down in the food?Greetings and thanks for all

totally normal,

Your quick should cover your postpandrial peak and your lowest peak.If your low beak is high, when climbing it, it is normal for the fast to have to go down.

When I started with Toujeo+Humalog, 1st I adjusted the basal and then the rapid because while it was not ok, the fast had to replace the basal corrections.

GREETING

Thank you very much I will try to download half a unit at each meal to see ..

almuvaldes22
03/05/2021 2:20 p.m.

Sugarsugar

jldiazdel said:
@almuvaldes22

I do not know threeiba as slow.From what I know, its action lasts several days in the body, which is very likely that by increasing the slow down you lower the needs of fast.

It happened to me with mine, Abasaglar, but there were three units of change, for vacations, and I noticed that I had something fast.

For uploading a slow unit, it does not seem much change to me to affect rapid insulin.But it is possible.I do not use threeiba, but there are many who use it in the forum

GREETING

Thank you, try to adjust to see ..

almuvaldes22
03/05/2021 2:20 p.m.

Sugarsugar

regina said:
yes, when climbing the slow one you may have to lower the quick.

Thank you

almuvaldes22
03/05/2021 2:21 p.m.

Sugarsugar

I use Tresiba and the changes take about four days to notice the effects, he says that lasts about 36 hours

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/05/2021 5:24 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.