ERTE AND DOWN BY DIABETES

emilio87's profile photo   05/12/2020 5:41 p.m.

Hello, the company where it worked made an ERTE and I volunteered to do it 100% for the risk of being diabetic, they call me and tell me that I have to return, there are people who know that they are of ERTE and they are not risk andThey fight days according to the company.Does anyone know if they leave because it is risky as the government said?I've been at home for 2 months and I know they will make me go 1 day and again to ERTE, if someone can give me some light, thank you very much

emilio87's profile photo
emilio87
05/12/2020 5:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, the risk decline only proceeds with a previous certificate of the company of prevention of the company, which proves that you are a especially sensitive worker and that preventive measures cannot be adapted.

Although it is something that is not clear, I work in a collaborating entity with the Social Security that also managed occupational risks and after being two months with teleworking today from good to first it does not proceed and tomorrow I incorporated myself.In our case there have been no Ertes.

In my case I do not understand how administration partners continue on teleworking, and others five days a week only work without having any pathology.I now incorporated with administrative functions that I had to assume more attention to patients, when the care load is reduced.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
05/12/2020 5:54 p.m.

Hello, I am ongoing the diabetes as the government says, as soon as my own bosses began (I have not to tell the superijefes) they told me to take it immediately.In principle it was going to be just 20 days ... Now it will do two months that I have not left home ... I am at a reception that only has a counter, there is no security crystal or anything and the space is open but notHe runs enough ventilation ... My doctor, the last time I went for paper warned me that I was not going to discharge me until it was safe ... on the one hand I need to get out of the house urgently and make life 'normal'But, on the other hand I don't want to die ... we are in a very delicate situation.Call your header and tell him.A hug.

Esther Mase's profile photo
Esther Mase
05/12/2020 7:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.