EFFICIB 1000MG

smartinez's profile photo   03/24/2021 3:19 p.m.

Hello, is anyone taking this medication?EFFICIB

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
03/24/2021 3:19 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

Hello smartinez:

I take something similar only that mine is mixture of linagliptin and metformin, your thing is mixture of sitagliptin and metformin.Both have a similar function, sigliptin is a DPP-4 inhibitor and what it does is to increase insulin levels after a meal and reduce the amount of sugar produced by its body

Colt's profile photo
Colt
03/24/2021 7:09 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde enero 2021.
Insulina Toujeo 10 u dia, Crestor 1 u dia.
A1C: 5,7 % Agosto 2021

I see that the Medication that I take not many people, I don't know because it will be.@Colt What type of diabetes do you have?I have been told that surely type 1. I have been with these pills for a month, they told me that they were going to sit badI notice that my belly swells.I don't know if they are very strong or not and if they will be damaging me a lot inside.At the moment the sugar has managed to lower it.

smartinez
03/24/2021 10:10 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

What's up!Metformin is the most prescribed oral medication for diabetes.In my case, the mixture with linagliptin has prescribed it to me because I have given hemoglobin very high and with this combination, what is intended is to lower it in the next analysis since it has a stronger effect by throwing more from the pancreas.

As for the guy I am, for now I have diagnosed type 2, I tell you at the moment because I do not know other places but where I live I do not know because they do not do all the tests they have to do at the moment, in my case there are little toLittle looking and that is even one of those rare cases that do not fit at all in a fixed type.

I almost certainly believe that I am lada but the antibody analysis and that the c peptide I have given 0.7 ... anyway.

As for the medication, calmly does not do.In my case with diet, exercise and medication I have gone from 370 when I have been diagnosed to 90 basal and even lowered cholesterol and triglyceride.

Then it is true that metformin can have several side effects depending on the person, vomiting does not but at first you can feel nausea after eating, in my case it was but it is happening.An effect of metformin is that it helps to lose weight, in fact I have understood that some doctors prescribe it for obesity

Colt's profile photo
Colt
03/24/2021 10:31 p.m.

Thanks for the explanations.I am not so put in this yet, I have little by little I know.This is a world

smartinez
03/24/2021 11:39 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Yes, little by little you will know everything you have to know and do not worry about the future that what it has to be and you will adapt.

Colt's profile photo
Colt
03/25/2021 7:45 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.