{'en': 'I have many doubts, is Mody diabetes?', 'es': 'Tengo muchísimas dudas, ¿es diabetes Mody?'} Image

I have many doubts, is Mody diabetes?

Itzitery's profile photo   03/07/2021 12:41 p.m.

Hello,

I write this post starting with the main I have been with many hypoglycemia for the day and at night in a month I have come to have 30 descent of sugar.

My endocrine gave me two sensors and the machine to use it with the sensors I am with a glycosylated 5.5 and with diabetes in the morning of 85 and up to 55 and during the day I usually be in 120 and then I low60 or 70 and so on.

My GPof sugar I have.

Do you think I can be mody or lada?

Since that was also told by my header.

Greetings and thanks!

Itzitery's profile photo
Itzitery
03/07/2021 12:41 p.m.

Debutante de Diabetes en 2016 tt.Actual
Abasaglar
NovoRapid
1º Tx de Riñon 2009 :)
2º Tx de Riñon 2013 :)

You fail insulin, it may be with the glyc

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/07/2021 2:41 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@Itzitery
It is not good that you have so many hypos.The body gets used to it and that is dangerous.

Until the endocrine see you and see what type of diabetes you have, and the treatment, I would lower the basal insulin.

Avoid hypos !!

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/07/2021 6:28 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

alberto_13 said:
insulin fails, maybe with the glycBlockquote>

On Friday I have an appointment with my endocrine to see what he tells me why when he debuts the first thing they told me type 2 but they did not do any specific analysis or anything to see the 12th day he tells me.

all the best.

Itzitery's profile photo
Itzitery
03/07/2021 7:20 p.m.

Abasaglar
NovoRapid

jldiazdel said:
@itzitey
It is not good that you have so many hypos.The body gets used to it and that is dangerous.

Until the endocrine see you and see what type of diabetes you have, and the treatment, I would lower the basal insulin.

Avoid hypos !!

GREETING

Thank you for answering insulin I am not putting it since it gives me many hypos gives me even with very low doses I have come to put me 10 and they give me low, and then my header tells me that she is convinced that I am mody reallyIt scares since initially it has been diagnosed as type 2 diabetes.

Itzitery's profile photo
Itzitery
03/07/2021 7:22 p.m.

Abasaglar
NovoRapid

I hope better soon!

Cheer up !!!

jldiazdel
03/07/2021 8:36 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

itzitery said:
I write this post starting with the main I have been with many hypoglycemia for the day and at night in a month I have come to have 30 descent of sugar, my endocrine gave me twoSensors and the machine to use it with the sensors I am with a glycosylated 5.5 and with diabetes in the morning of 85 and up to 55 and during the day I usually be in 120 and Leugo lowers me again to 60 or 70 and soSuccessively, my head medical has ah me that I am sure I am modly but in a beginning I am diagnosed as type 2 diabetic, on the 12th I haveThe sugar descents I have.

Do you think I can be mody or lada?since I also told me my head medical.

Greetings and thanks

I think it is important as you have been told that exactly what type of diabetes is determined.The visit to the endocrine is essential.We are pending to know about your case.We expect better very soon.encouragement!

matrix's profile photo
matrix
03/07/2021 9:12 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

I don't think you are my mody or lada, rather, you should consult another doctor.
Type 2 diabetes does not need insulin, only oral medications.
Very surely, your body produces insulin and apart from you insulin, it's too much, you will always have hypoglycemia.
I recommend that you go with a general practitioner and then another endocrinologist.
Endocrinologists sometimes just want to be experiencing and for what I see, you love to diagnose people without studies.It is not ethical to tell you that you have Lada or Modly just because yes.
Please change doctor and good luck.
greetings.

Kandy's profile photo
Kandy
03/15/2021 12:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Leave insulin for a few days and check your values.
If you are below 160, with oral antidiabetics it is more than enough but you need an endocrine to determine the type of diabetes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/16/2021 8:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello :) I bring you news of my lack of control last Friday I was in the endocrine and according to my endocrine, it tells me that it seems that the diabetes disappeared so everything will do a study and to see what comes out of there are at the moment I have suspended me theInsulin since my levels are correct and I have them between 90 and 120 now to wait to see what they tell me.

All the best!!!!

Itzitery's profile photo
Itzitery
03/18/2021 7:38 p.m.

Abasaglar
NovoRapid

@Itzitery

Well that is not bad news !!I don't think diabetes disappears.They probably didn't know what you had.

Take care of yourself !!

jldiazdel
03/18/2021 8:19 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Great!!!
Surely it was some kind of insulin resistance for another reason and has already disappeared.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/18/2021 8:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am very happy for you, still take care of yourself, never further

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/18/2021 9:26 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I agree with @kandy.I'm glad they correct your diagnosis!Greetings

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
03/27/2021 1:51 a.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

itzitery said:
hello :)And to see what comes out of there, I have suspended me insulin since my levels are correct and I have them between 90 and 120 now to wait to see what they tell me.

Greetings !!!!

What good news!In case the flies something that might be useful for you is to make a battery of general studies, for example, blood chemistry, hematic biometry, general urine examination, thyroid profile, glucosilated hemoglobin, ultrasensitive C -reactive protein, etc. so you have a general panorama ofHealth, because it is very rare that he disappears suddenly, but good!Maybe it was just insulin resistance.The same and it serves you for a few weeks to see your glucose on an empty stomach and 2 hours after eating to see how your levels march.

congratulations!

matrix's profile photo
matrix
03/27/2021 6:20 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.