{'en': 'COVID VACCUNATION AND DIABETES', 'es': 'Vacunación covid y diabetes'} Image

COVID VACCUNATION AND DIABETES

Lisliss's profile photo   03/10/2021 6:55 p.m.

@CGS ANIMO AND PATIENCE.If you continue like this, see the doctor and prescribe something to you.Unless you relieve part of the symptoms.
My parents (77) have been vaccinated with pzeifer and without both symptoms.To my boy's mother (83) and her aunt of 90 the same.They are very healthy.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/08/2021 8:58 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Isabelbota said:
@alberto_13
Have you already vaccinated you?The two doses? With Astrazeneca? How old are you, Alberto?From today it will only be applied between 60 and 65 ...
What a mess we have

No, just one of Astrazeneca, I am greater than 60, the second one put it in June and they said it on me 28 and today no effect

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/08/2021 1:21 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I put the second dose on January 28 and I had no problem.With Pfizer, M vaccinated.
To my 81 -year -old parents yesterday.At the moment everything is going well.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/08/2021 2:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@CGS, to see if the symptoms disappear little by little.
Greetings.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/08/2021 2:48 p.m.

@Alberto_13
Well, I'm glad you have done well.
This vaccines should be like virus itself.There are those who do not find out and there are those who get bad ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/08/2021 4 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Cgs, almost seem symptoms of covid, what you have had ... I hope you are already well.
Yesterday the doctor of the Health Center told me that they expected to receive the Janssen vaccine soon, with which they would vaccinate the risk group, and that is only a dose.
Let's see if it comes soon ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/09/2021 5:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

marine said:
now just said there are problems with Astrazeneca because of serious thrombus cases.

"They say" that the topic of thrombus with the Astrazeneca vaccine is in "very rare" cases (I read here in Mexico)

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/09/2021 9:36 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Hello everyone
They have put the first dose of astrazéneca.Immediately, nothing.The next day a few tenths of fever and above all, pain throughout the body, muscles and joints.To pull paracetamol.On the second day, like new.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
04/09/2021 4:18 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Well, here I return ... Someday still with some fever, the fatigue continues, and the species of dullness that prevents me from thinking and writing normally too, I relate it to the vaccine because it started there and if I take paracetamolIn large part, but I don't want to spend all the time with the paracetamol in tow, I try to take as little as possible, that I already take enough pills and I have never liked it.I went to the header, but one you do not think about her ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
04/09/2021 8:58 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
well, because I return here ... someday still with some fever, tiredness continues, and the species of dullness that prevents me from thinking and writing normally too,I relate to the vaccine because it started there and if I take Paracetamol it passes largely, but I don't want to spend all the time with the paracetamol in tow, I try to take as little as possible than it is, that I already take enough pills and have neverlikedI went to the header, but you don't think about it, the matter settled it ...

taken from several articles

The most important thing we should know is that the paracetamol interferes with the measurement of glycemia levels in most glucometers, giving much higher value than we actually have.This can lead us to consume insulin that we do not need, and cause us hypoglycemia.

Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/09/2021 9:18 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
well, because here I return ... someday still with some fever, the fatigue continues, and the speciesof dullness that prevents me from thinking and writing as well, I relate it to the vaccine because it started there and if I take paracetamol it passes largely, but I also do not want to be with the paracetamol in tow, I try to take as little as possible fromWhatever, that I have already taken enough pills and I have never liked it.I went to the header, but you don't think about it, the matter settled it ...

taken from several articles

The most important thing we should know is that the paracetamol interferes with the measurement of glycemia levels in most glucometers, giving much higher value than we actually have.This can lead us to consume insulin that we do not need, and cause us hypoglycemia.

Link

I didn't know that ... I don't usually take, just when I need to concentrate (removing the first days), but it is knowing it, I insulin still do not put on ... thanks

cgs's profile photo
cgs
04/09/2021 10:09 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)

To me the paracetamol does not affect me glycemia.I have forbidden ibuprofen and I am a fan of the aspirin of a lifetime.With no I have had effects on glycemia.
I am a thrombus candidate (heparin use on long trips and if I had to make long rest), the day I touch the vaccine I hope to decide.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/09/2021 10:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am type 1 diabetic since 92 and I have 42 year
They have put the first dose of Astrazeneca and without any problem problem.
Greetings

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
04/09/2021 10:23 p.m.

I am type 1 diabetic have also put me astrazeneca and no problem

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/11/2021 10:38 a.m.

Hi: I was vaccinated with Astrazeneca a few weeks ago.I had an arm and feverish pain for a day.I took paracetamol and did not know that it affected the sensor.I spent a few days with the sugar a little crazy, but nothing that a little patience cannot fix.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
04/11/2021 6:21 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Well, on Friday I approached the head of the header and it turnsdisconnected) passes to a person from every 100,000 and they do not know what will last me.I only have tiredness and as if the brain did not respond well, I hope it happens to me soon because it is a can.

cgs's profile photo
cgs
04/11/2021 9:03 p.m.

Hello!I have already put the two doses of Pfizer, with the first I did not notice anything, but with the second yes.Fever, cramps, tiredness, hyperglycemia and I was inflamed by the arm of the arm axila that put my injection, with their corresponding pain.I notified my doctor and those who had vaccinated me and told me to enter within the known side effects.At 2 days I was already as if nothing less glycemia that was about 5 days quite high.

nasasu's profile photo
nasasu
04/12/2021 11:34 a.m.

49 años Dm1 desde 5/2017
Bomba medtronic minimed 780 desde junio 2024
Sensor guardian 4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.