{'en': 'Flour or sugar cake.', 'es': 'Bizcocho sin harinas ni azúcar.'} Image

Flour or sugar cake.

nutricards's profile photo   06/02/2020 10:48 p.m.

Boys I share a recipe that was very delicious free of pharinaceos, in case someone is good

RECIPE
1. We preheat the oven to 180º.
2. In a glass we crush 100 g of raw anacardos without salt until a flour is.
3. We add 2 eggs and integrate the anacardos.
4. Add 5 tablespoons of birch sugar and mix everything with the blender until a homogeneous mixture is achieved.
5. On the other hand, in another mix of mixing we put three grated carrots, a lemon splash, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and a teaspoon of vanilla essence.We crush everything and when we have a paste we add 2 tablespoons of skimmed milk, 40 g of grated coconut and mix integrating without crushing.
6. We add the second mix to the first, (from the anacardos), and with a spoon or bucket we mix both masses.
7. We grease a oven mold we pour the mixture and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Then we sprinkle birch sugar on top, let it cool at room temperature, and cut the portion that we are going to eat.

READY!

You can find more like that in my Insta @nutricards profile

nutricards's profile photo
nutricards
06/02/2020 10:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Nutricards well, that of no sugar, depends on how to look ...

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
06/03/2020 7:10 p.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

amiranda said:
@nutricards well, that of no sugar, depends on how you look ...

Hi @amiranda
Sorry that I did not specify the amount of hydrates, now mymit I solvet.
Among the skimmed milk, the amount of carrot and coconut make a total of 2,256 rations the whole cake.6 pieces came out like the photo, so each cake portion has 0.376 rations of carbohydrates.
I hope I have clarified a little.
All the best!!

nutricards
06/03/2020 7:17 p.m.

@Nutricards

That's very good.And if it was also good ... it looks very good.Instead of Anacardos I make a similar to almonds and instead of Xilitol I use Stevia.

And if you put an Avena to increase the amount of fiber ...

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/03/2020 7:24 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@nutricards

That's very good.And if it was also good ... it looks very good.Instead of Anacardos I make a similar to almonds and instead of Xilitol I use Stevia.

And if you put an Avena to increase the amount of fiber ...

Yeah??I wanted to do it with almonds but I was fair that I used that day to batter chicken!I sign up for oats although at home we do not usually have any flour, but signed up !!!!
A hug!!!!

nutricards
06/03/2020 7:27 p.m.

@Nutricards

Here they sell "Haferkleie" who is saved from oatmeal.It is very interesting because it is only 47 gr of Chist per 100 gr and it is best to have 15 gr of fiber and about 16 gr of proteins.I take it in yogurt in the morning but I have also put it in desserts.It is very interesting.

And well and there is also the "Weizenkleie."Wheat bran.That is already a fiber pump: 45 gr of fiber per 100 gr.awesome.And only 17 gr of ch.

All the best

jldiazdel
06/03/2020 8:50 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@nutricards

Here they sell "Haferklei" who is saved from oatmeal.It is very interesting because it is only 47 gr of Chist per 100 gr and it is best to have 15 gr of fiber and about 16 gr of proteins.I take it in yogurt in the morning but I have also put it in desserts.It is very interesting.

And well and there is also the "Weizenkleie."Wheat bran.That is already a fiber pump: 45 gr of fiber per 100 gr.awesome.And only 17 gr of ch.

GREETING

Wow what happened !!!The next time I put an order online, (I do it very often), I'm going to look for it.Thank you very much 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I didn't know I had those values ​​!!!!😊🤗

nutricards
06/03/2020 8:52 p.m.

👌😀

jldiazdel
06/03/2020 8:54 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

It looks very good, I usually wear almond flour that has a more neutral flavor but surely the anacardo gives it a different touch.As a sweetener I also like xilitol, the alternate with erythritol that has nothing of HC, the xylitol must be told something and depending on the final amount that is going to eat to me affects me hours later to the glucose.If it is a small amount I have no problem and the taste is more similar to sugar.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
06/04/2020 8:19 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

It looks very good, I usually wear almond flour that has a more neutral flavor but surely anacardo gives it a different touch.As a sweetener I also like xilitol, the alternate with erythritol that has nothing of HC, the xylitol must be told something and depending on the final amount that is going to eat to me affects me hours later to the glucose.If it is a small amount I have no problem and the taste is more similar to sugar.

Good morning!!!!!Yes, I really want to try erythritol but I like the taste of xylitol that gives me something to try erythritol I will not be that I don't like it so much !!!!In the case of the cake would be about 10 g of xilitol per portion !!!When I encourage me with erythritol I tell you 🤗🤗😘😘😘

nutricards
06/04/2020 8:26 a.m.

It looks very good, I usually wear almond flour that has a more neutral flavor but surely anacardo gives it a different touch.As a sweetener I also like xilitol, the alternate with erythritol that has nothing of HC, the xylitol must be told something and depending on the final amount that is going to eat to me affects me hours later to the glucose.If it is a small amount I have no problem and the taste is more similar to sugar.

Good morning!!!!!Yes, I really want to try erythritol but I like the taste of xylitol that gives me something to try erythritol I will not be that I don't like it so much !!!!In the case of the cake would be about 10 g of xilitol per portion !!!When I encourage me with erythritol I tell you 🤗🤗😘😘😘

nutricards
06/04/2020 8:26 a.m.

Thank you very much @Nutricards for the recipe.
I have never been very pastry, although just these days they were thinking of making a cake or something ... maybe I encourage my recipe and see how I feel like type 2 and not prick insulin has to be my body whomanage).

@Nutricards and @yessica_a, where are you buying xylitol and erythritol?If it is online and you do not want to advertise I accept private messages: P
I usually buy it in savings (300gr about € 5), but I am not going to any since the confinement began and I had no planned to go.
Meanwhile, I have made several online purchase orders to Hipercor asking for it and they have never brought it to me, so I am without xilitol since the end of March that I had an ice cream day ...

anif's profile photo
anif
06/04/2020 9:18 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

anif said:
thank you very much @nutricards for the recipe.
I have never been very pastry, although just these days they were thinking of making a cake or something ... maybe I encourage my recipe and see how I feel like type 2 and not prick insulin has to be my body whomanage).

@Nutricards and @yessica_a, where are you buying xylitol and erythritol?If it is online and you do not want to advertise I accept private messages: P
I usually buy it in savings (300gr about € 5), but I am not going to any since the confinement began and I had no planned to go.
Meanwhile, I have made several online purchase orders to hypercor asking for it and they have never brought it to me, so I am without xilitol since the end of March that I made an ice cream day ...

Yeah?I am very happy Anif.In my Instagram account I have more sweet recipes without flours, such as a Kinder cream or some flour crepes.In case you feel like spending.They are also faster.
I buy the Xilitol on the planet orchard that of its own brand, and it costs me now that it is offer 6.49 but 500 g come to me, in the end I get much more profitable.I leave you below the link in case you are interested.Muaaak

Link

nutricards
06/04/2020 9:34 a.m.

@anif I bought xilitol on a page called Bulkpowerrds that is sports nutrition.In addition to the typical protein powder and supplements, dried fruits, dry coconut, sweeteners ... they also have other interesting things such as Konjac noodles that are in the style of Japanese noodles and remain quite well in recipes of thatguy.Every so often they get a 45% discount and take advantage to ask for what I need.Right now they have a 42% discount if you want to look.Once you ask you send you a message every time discounts leave if you mark the option.
I bought erythritol at an offer that came out of a 4.5kg boat, I have a half -life hehehe
It is from the Woldohealth brand.If you are looking at Amazon "Erythritol 4.5 kg" you get out, it's a pink cube.It is the first time that I buy it and I liked the taste although I still like xilitol, but the taste of this is fine, it is not artificial as most sweeteners.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
06/04/2020 2:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Thank you very much @nutricards and @yessica_a!
I have never tried erythritol, maybe I am encouraged.

anif's profile photo
anif
06/04/2020 7:29 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.